Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Cap you beat me to it! Congrats though! I'm hoping to get mine any day now. I just got in the dylon I ordered to dye the Triad Bullet Ballet black.

As per th head I think you are right on all counts especially the lips being too red but I think anyone would be crazy not to see that this is the best Bourne head on the market by far.

iunno.. sculpt looks accurate to me:

mattdamon.png

:monkey3

:lol:lol Priceless!

I finished painted the Longbow Studios sculpt which I show as comparison. The head is not quite as pale in person, but I work hard to create a realistic flesh tone and avoid that orange-tan effect. I also realise I never going to win any awards for close-up photography.

I am waiting on the Loading Toys head (and gun) which I bought from 7toys7 so I will be able to post a side by side shot soon.

Still no guesses on where the Loading Toys Loses bracelet comnes from?? - Hint - Think Jason Statham...

Guys, finally got these taken and up. All in all I'm happy with it, it's photogenic sculpt and fun to pose!
matt1bourne.jpg

mattbourne2.jpg

Parts List:

Head: Loading Toys Bourne
Sweater: Loading Toys Statham
Pants: Enterbay Jack Bauer
Shoes: Hot Toys Secret Service ERT (Male)
Body Hot Toys :Chest and shoulders shaved down
Gun: Loading Toys Bourne
Jacket: Triad Toys Bullet Ballet Dark Gray died Black with Jet Black Dylon
Bag: Loading Toys Statham (A bit bigger than the one he stole from Clive Owen in the Bourne Identity but it looks cool so I'm happy with it.

Thanks man! I'm happy with all of the extra work I put into it to get it how I wanted it, it was worth not cutting corners.
I forgot to take pics of the coat off but the sweater they put with Statham is exactly the same as the one he wore in the Bourne Identity, I wanted it to feel accurate to his character. His thing is, to blend in he keeps his clothes dark and bland, it's in the posing that brings out his character!

Your bash looks amazing Raymond! It looks like Enterbay quality IMO. Did you repaint the head? If I may ask where can I find the Triad coat? I hope my bash looks half as good as yours.:bow

Holy CRAP! That is one amazing Bourne you have there Raymond.

I just might have to check out loading toys' website and see if bourne is still available

Thanks guys! Glad it inspires.

ShazBo, for whatever reason Loading Toys doesn't sell directly from their site. Try Outland Collectibles or on Ebay you can probably buy just the head, and save money so yu can choose his clothing yourself. the original outfit comes with Bourne suitable clothes though he never wore a zip up black sweater and the sweater has a huge zipper on it. Plus its not his most iconic look.

I swetated over the perfcet coat to use and the Triad one is the hardest to find by far but the best one by far. I got mine from goodstufftogo. You could get either the dark gray or the light gray. Its such a well made peice, is nice and thin so it's not bulky, tailored very well. If you buy the dark gray you could could almost get away with not dying it, but it was unsettling to me so I had to do it and am very glad I did. Its easy to do, order a packet of Dylon off of the net and you're good to go.

I liked the Jack Bauer pants the best because they were more subdued and less of tactical pants, but not dress pants, identical to what he wore in the movies. They look cool how they fold and wrinkle up just a bit at the bottom.

As I said the bag is a bit too big, but its well made and looks good with him. I don;t know how loading toys can do tiny zippers on this but giant zippers on the clothing.

The shoes really make the look with the cool weathering on them, they're really close to the ones he wore in the movie.

as for the head, i did the lips a little closer to skin tone but thats it. In person though I feel it still looks a bit too tanned or something but for whatever reason photographs better haha. It is a great sculpt, like their Craig, the best head of him out there!

Thanks guys! Glad it inspires.
I swetated over the perfcet coat to use and the Triad one is the hardest to find by far but the best one by far. I got mine from goodstufftogo. You could get either the dark gray or the light gray. Its such a well made peice, is nice and thin so it's not bulky, tailored very well. If you buy the dark gray you could could almost get away with not dying it, but it was unsettling to me so I had to do it and am very glad I did. Its easy to do, order a packet of Dylon off of the net and you're good to go.

It seems I missed the boat on the coat because it's sold out everywhere, oh well my Bourne will go coatless for a while. You did a great job on your's, it looks perfect.

I liked the Jack Bauer pants the best because they were more subdued and less of tactical pants, but not dress pants, identical to what he wore in the movies. They look cool how they fold and wrinkle up just a bit at the bottom.

I was thinking about using Enterbay Jack's pants as they look and hang naturally. They seemed to fit a bit tight on my Jack, and was worried they wouldn't fit on a TT, good to know they work.

I finished painted the Longbow Studios sculpt which I show as comparison. The head is not quite as pale in person, but I work hard to create a realistic flesh tone and avoid that orange-tan effect. I also realise I never going to win any awards for close-up photography.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't want this to sound like an insult, because it's not, but for my own personal information, is it the headsculpt that looks sloppy or is it just the paint job? I ordered one, but this and their painted example they showed in their post about the headsculpt, actually make it come off as terribly sloppy looking and I need to know if it's the head or the paint apps before i buy it.

Id also have to vote no one the Longbow sculpt and yes to the Loading Toys. I don't want to be snaky as Longbow have talent but I think their sculpts are just a tad bit to caracature like IMO. LT is the bet by a mile I think,

Last edited:
Raymond's bash is beautiful! You have me wanting to go back and play with mine more!

Here's a couple shots of mine. Pretty much right out of the box on an HT TrueType. Added a watch and backpack and did a small repaint touchup to the face. His eyes and lips are too vibrant out of the package.

_MG_2412.jpg

_MG_2409.jpg

_MG_2408.jpg

Back