Hot Toys Truetypes!! GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, there was 94 last night, 89 when I started the tread and now already down to 70!

I'd order a couple but I don't want to wait 4 weeks again to get my stuff :D It must be a Canadian thing cuz I know they service the States very well.

Oh well.

I'd order a couple but I don't want to wait 4 weeks again to get my stuff :D It must be a Canadian thing cuz I know they service the States very well.

Oh well.

That sux Roy, I usually get my stuff in a couple days, but I am only about 400 miles away from them.

That sux Roy, I usually get my stuff in a couple days, but I am only about 400 miles away from them.

Well figure this out, Monkey Depot is in the States right? I once ordered items both from Hong Kong and Monkey Depot, the stuff from HK got here in 6 days and MD 30 days to be exact AND to make matter more weird my package arrived from Sweeden both times i've ordered. :confused:

Where are they based?

Toy anxiety just got a bunch in as well.

Mesa,Az

Well figure this out, Monkey Depot is in the States right? I once ordered items both from Hong Kong and Monkey Depot, the stuff from HK got here in 6 days and MD 30 days to be exact AND to make matter more weird my package arrived from Sweeden both times i've ordered. :confused:

That is strange :confused:

Kewl. I have 4 extra right now, not sure if I need any more. Maybe if they release a slim shoulder one and the chick.

Back