Hot Toys Truetypes!! GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up, picked up two. I had them pre-orderd at goodstuff to go but they never got them instock.

$20+ for shipping just two of these things? They aren't that heavy. I will have to pass. I am accustomed to paying around $65 for two of them after shipping. I already have some on pre-order from GoodStuffToGo. Are they not going to follow through with their order?

Damn fast, they shipped mine already. A bit strange that they added my telephone number to my shipping address, what's up with that?

and thanks king Darkness!

Geez! They keep upping the price! I was going to get it when it was $29.99, but now I gotta really think about it! I don't really have any immediate need for it. I was just curious since I don't have any Hot Toys truetype figures. (Okay, I have 1--Deunan Knute, but with her rubber outfit, you don't really get a good sense of the figure itself.)

Glad I grabbed 3 when they were $30, but its only $5 more dollars, it would be easier to just get them now than try and track one down later. If the new retail is gonna be $35 you can bet they will be more later on ebay.

Geez! They keep upping the price! I was going to get it when it was $29.99, but now I gotta really think about it! I don't really have any immediate need for it. I was just curious since I don't have any Hot Toys truetype figures. (Okay, I have 1--Deunan Knute, but with her rubber outfit, you don't really get a good sense of the figure itself.)

When they reach 40 I am going to bite :)

Back