Hot Toys Truetypes!! GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my TT head (who is that? Tom Cruise?) for my storm trooper. The Body currently has Clonobi's head and will soon have Ep2 Obi clothes and accessories. :rock

Sorry, beat you to it:lol

I'm sure you'll find one soon though, good luck

not for a price I',m willing to pay I'm not. What pisses me off, REALLY pisses me off is that I need the damned SMALL wrist pegs, not the large ones. If i could just find the smaller wrist pegs separate for less than 30 dollars, i'd be fine.

I also need to snag a few of ANY truetypes for replacement shoulders.

Someone got a link to TT from goodstufftogo? Navigating that site is BS!

You can't link directly to items for some strange reason. Just pick the "Project ARE accessories" category and when that section comes up scroll up one and you'll see "products available for pre-order." Right around the middle of that section you'll see "New Generation TrueType Figure - Caucasian - Special Ed (Sideshow-HT)"

You can't link directly to items for some strange reason. Just pick the "Project ARE accessories" category and when that section comes up scroll up one and you'll see "products available for pre-order." Right around the middle of that section you'll see "New Generation TrueType Figure - Caucasian - Special Ed (Sideshow-HT)"

Thanks for the tips on how to find the HT TrueType pre-order page.
GSTG's site really sucks. I found some other things I would probably order if I knew where to look. I don't know why they don't make it easier to navigate thru the site.

It was hard to find them on the site, but once they bodies were in stock they shipped quickly and arrived in safely.

I got mine from MD a few days ago, and while they are very nice indeed, I was surprised to see how limited the articulation on the hips is (moving the leg forward and back).
The Tom Cruise hs is pretty nice for a young Cruise.

Back