Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Now thats what I'm talkin' bout!

Hot Toys - MMS102 - Watchmen - SILK SPECTRE II collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to announce 1:6th scale collectible figure of SILK SPECTRE II, just as she appeared in the Warner Bro’s movie – WATCHMEN.

This Silk Spectre II figure stands approximately 30cm tall and features more than 26 points of articulation, it also features:

l Dressed in her movie accurate costume of a black & yellow romper with garters, black thigh-high boot tops, long black gloves, belt, and interchangeable trench coat
l Highly detailed head sculpt with implant hair and the authentic likeness of Malin Akerman as Silk Spectre II
l One pair of interchangeable gloved hands
l 12 inches figure stand with Silk Spectre II nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artist info:
- Head Sculpt by Lee So Young
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Head Paint by JC.Hong

WATCHMEN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s09)

8Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

1Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

3Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

5Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

6Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

7Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

2Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

4Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

9Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

15Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

Last edited:
And to say some people didnt see the likeness and/or compare this to Angelina Jolie...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the freaking figure of the year ATM.

Hm, looking at it more, there's something just a little lifeless about this sculpt. Especially in the picture below, it seems very mannequin-like. In the first image she looks great, so I think it's just a case of the sculpt only working from certain angles?

10Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

Hm, looking at it more, there's something just a little lifeless about this sculpt. Especially in the picture below, it seems very mannequin-like. In the first image she looks great, so I think it's just a case of the sculpt only working from certain angles?

:thwak

Already negativity in the thread?? Jesus, there is always a punch-bowl pisser.

A figure this great and some people still come with crazy nitpicks. :banghead

The sculpt looks great (and like Malin) from any angle. :lecture

The body looks like crap. Love the face and hair. Even the clothes. Just don't like how they hang on her body. She looks too toyish.

Pretty good figure however am I the only one who thinks it looks out of proportion at certain angles? in some of the photo's she almost looks like a bobblehead

This figure is absolutely beautiful! :rock :rock :rock :mexwave

The scuplt is amazing, these new pictures really show how accurate she is! :)

Can't wait to pre-order this one! The wait is finally over, my (and everybody's) patience is rewarded. Now the coming months, waiting for the actual figure, is something I can deal with too :D

Can't wait to pre-order this one! The wait is finally over, my (and everybody's) patience is rewarded. Now the coming months, waiting for the actual figure, is something I can deal with too :D

If the Q3 release date is accurate (and it probably) we really won't have that long of a wait.

If the Q3 release date is accurate (and it probably) we really won't have that long of a wait.

No I guess you're right about that. Altough it might take a month longer or so to get over here... But, what's a month... time flies... :D

Hope it's out before christmas!
This would make an awesome christmas present :rock

Back