Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't give a ^^^^ about anyone else's thoughts or opinions, this thing is bought and sold. :lol

I know I'm gonna get called out....but I do see Jolie in this pic :lol:lol:lol:lol
Not a Watchmen fan so I'm gonna pass but it looks good. Would be even better if they found a way to make the suit more skin-tight and the head look younger.

8Watchman_SILKSPECTREII.jpg

No. MMS 100 was Marcus Wright and that was the last one I believe. I would assume it'd be safe to say that MMS 101 is another Watchmen release yet to be fully announced.

No. MMS 100 was Marcus Wright and that was the last one I believe. I was assume it'd be safe to say that MMS 101 is another Watchmen release yet to be fully announced.

It is interesting that they would go this route with release. Maybe they thought they would perk everyone's interest by releasing a female character first.

I don't give a ^^^^ about anyone else's thoughts or opinions, this thing is bought and sold. :lol

and that's how it should be. if you trust your own taste, then no matter what anyone else says about it, good or bad, you wont feel provoked to go into attack mode every single time.

i'm not saying 'you' as in you by the way. just geeks in general.

Last edited:
101 is Silly Iron Man.

Hot Damn. You're right. MMS 101 Is IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III collectible figure (Special Version) according to their site. I would have thought they would have just given it the MMS75 tag of the Mark 3. Oh well.

Anyone seeing Jolie here is TRYING to. This is unmistakably Akerman.

Anyone seeing Jolie here is TRYING to. This is unmistakably Akerman.

Not unmistakeably Akerman IMO (also has to do with the fact that she isn't that well known too). Not trying to start anything but I do see Jolie from that "one" pic.

Show this pic to some of your friends who aren't into 1/6 figures and I'm willing to bet some of them will say it looks like Jolie.

ss2bor.jpg

yup, looks more like jolie to me.

looking at it again, the hip joints is starting to distract me as well. looks like her butt is facing the front in some of the poses.

Back