V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, my beloved Freaks!
Welcome to my thread.​

I decided to create my topic here, coz it will be more comfortable to watch, comment and search for staffs if it all will be "in one bag".

I'm the collector from Russia, Moscow, collecting an around 3 years. My favorite scale is 1/6, but I'm very attentively watching for rare and upcoming 1/4 staffs. :D I like action-figures and statues, but my preference depends of the character special characteristics and collectibles quality. For example, I hate action figures of an Aliens, I think that the visible joints kills the original smooth necro-erotic style of these creatures. Aliens is the best in statues, IMHO.

I'm collecting the characters from my favorite movies and games, mostly villains or anti-heroes (like Riddick, Batman, Don Carleone, Jack Sparrow etc.). And I have a special fetish - I like nice toy-girls on my shelf, so I always trying to find some hot female characters from my favorite franchises to display. :naughty

My favorite franchises now are: Aliens, Predators, Terminators, Robocop, Nolan's Batmans, Watchmen, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, NGEvangelion, Lecacy Of Kain, Hitman, and more.

My YouTube channel is on your service. Little time ago I started to place there videos in English, but in cases when I speak Russian I always making the huge English descriptions, so it will be clear what shown on the video.

In this thread I will place all my custom projects, repaints, bashes, all my figures improvements and just collection's photos.

Hope to please you time to time and also hope that you will check out my topic occasionally.
Always WELCOME, friends! :chew

For your comfort, I will make the navigation post with links.

Last edited:
Let's start this thread with
--> video with all my HT predators <--

I will make English reviews for all my customized predators next to the summer. Now I'm very busy with work and study, crazy spring, you know. %)

If you're interested to know more about Celtic's round stand - see HERE.

And here is making of the
1/6 scale Elder Predator's ancient throne:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

To be concluded...

Last edited:
Great idea with throne, buddy!!! Good luck to you, mate )))
За.бок, Илюх ;)

Thanks! Happy to see you here too, Volodya!
russian.gif

Hope to construct the throne for one of your Conans some day... ^_^

You've got a very impressive collection, and your customs are top notch, V. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, friend! Welcome on bOard :D and thanks for your kind words. :eek:
By the way! I've almost completed T-800_Siege with your gun (THANKS!).
Only head painting left (for the sculpt BIG thanks to Darren C.):

Last edited:
You'd better use Neca headsculpt, it's more realistic. But if you want to leave this head, you'll have to resculpt hair, mate

Thanks, uscmhicks!

If you liked this one, than you should try this one, it's very impressive too, imho. ;)

Also, I’ve repainted his face for a little bit. Check out, hope that you’ll make something similar for your Wolves. The original painting was too green, not natural.

And as you can see I’ve made the leather pants for this one.
The original rubber was terrible to me!

And more photos of Wolf, just to end up with this figure. :D
*the face is not repainted yet on this snapshots*

Nice board-beard, dear Denis! Did you get the permission from Deviliarh before placing this photo here? :D

I'm not not going to run from Toyster, don't worry. ;) Let's say that it's my S-Freaks branch office. :D

Well, here is the almost completed
1\6 ancient throne for HT AvP1 Elder Predator.

Please, PM me if you're interested to get the unpainted recast (no stairs and skulls, throne with ornaments only in 2 pieces). I will put you into the list and calculate the Throne's cost according to the # of persons interested in.

Unfortunately, the PayPal doesn't allow to send money to Russia yet (but they are working on that), so we'll have to use card-to-card transaction way.

So it's not the preorder yet, coz I don't know the exact cost, but the number of persons interested in will help me to calculate the final cost.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Feel free to ask here or write into PM

ELDER PREDATOR P2:
*unfinished figure on photos, now he has all his quills*

After all needle-work and paint-job...

...he looks like this:

Last edited:
Back