V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"American Dream???! It came true! You're lookin' at it! Now c'mon..."

And this is what Terminators 1&2 shows to the other franchise movies. :D

Cheese!

Thanks, bro! I'll place more staff in a few days, but not tomorrow. ;)
Keep checking out.

BTW, I'm starting to make very complex custom of the 1\6 Two-Face. I'm planing to make his jacket from 0 point (the original one is crap!) and use the natural ash for painting his left part of the face. I've already took out his "Ramzes the IV" down eyelashes and opened his mouth, like he's feeling the pain or starting to talk:

Looks much more better to me now and it's only the begging:

I'm going to use shots of the real T-F suit and mod the non-BD jacket. I will paint it with red-and-silver paint to imitate the silk lining, burn it for a little bit and after cover it with matt varnish mixed with ask. That should be OK, the tests on the common fabric says so.
Also, I'm going to use olive oil :D to imitate gasoline spots on his suit. And all this watching on the original suit.

I'm hating this volcano crap from HT, but still like the head very much, the sculpt I mean. :D

Also, I've got 2 Joker customs, Bat TDK Original Suit ver. and TDK Bat from Medicom with repainted head and DX weaponry. But there is still no photos of this line. :( Hope to get the batlight someday... than this line will be complete for me.

Well, I'm almost done with my new

HITMAN: Ave Maria Version

The only things left are:
1) to wait when new custom heads from my friend arrives
2) to make graveyard-style base for him with Mother-Maria statue, but I'm not sure if I will be able to find such a statue in orthodox Russia. But I'll try.​

I think 2 my Hitman's will look great together with new heads: black and white suited killers, one with silent-gun and case and another one with two Silverballers. In the white guy I like very much that he has his tie blow on the wind.
:banana

Keep in mind, that when the figure will be final I will be able to take orders for customs of this white-suited fellow. The cost will be around 400-450$.

Last edited:
So I've got my ED-209 few days ago, the famous Battle-Damaged-Crappy-Rubber-Dome version, but the first release of this figure which is pretty rare :D:banghead And I've made the full dome replacement mode. The new dome made from Milliput and acoustic fabric (usually uses for covering satellites). So yes, that's the real fabric now. The dome is not perfect from sides and to the bottom, but generally looks very nice. Good-buy, crappy rubber! Hello complete ED-209!

mr_miaggi, jkno, Alice Adrenochrome, drjedisith,
thanks, mates! I have very little time now, so almost not shooting any new staff. Hope to fix it on thjs summer.

I will open the "shashlik season" in the beginning of the next month, so there will be needed ash and I will be able to continue my Two-Face work. :D

Glad that you like my ED-209. ^_^ He's cuuuute indeed!
Check out this thread in an hour. I will place there the step by step guide how to make the dome replacement for your own ED209. Hope that HT will kindly present us Kane from R2. *_*

I'll try to show you one of the my favorite staff in a few days - author's 1\6 scale Raziel statue from Legacy Of Kain made by my good friend. It's being in my collection for a two years and still it's one of my favorite.

!!BEHOLD the might
of the most significant mod
in the whole customizing history EVER!!

BEHOLD
the 1/6 scale
:horror CUSTOM MADE RED UMBILICUS!! :horror

:naughty:D:D:D

Back