V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here is my complete custom Two-Face head
with natural ash painting and natural hair.
:yess:

What was made:
-the right sided lips opened
-the right eye down eyelash repainted
-the whole burned side of the face repainted using natural ash for the texture.
See how to do it on the you-tube.
-made the hole in the nose.
-the natural hair placed. Thanks for my little princess-doggy friend Gvendolin, I've used her hair for this job! )))

arge/159839502.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Very good job!:exactly:

And I love yr princess too... so lovely.

I cannot to the same as you ...my puppy are only suitable for the hair of santa claus:lol

MarfMaster, Kato.E, thanks for your appreciation, mates! I'm loving this custom too, even thou his face sculpt could be much-much more better. (( But, we have what we have.
Kato, I think you can make come great Santa-Christ custom with help of you dog. ;) Santa-Christ is the best, he helped Critic to forget Uwe Boll's movies! ^_^

BTW, Kato, I’ve got your jump suit few days ago and stored him until get the new HT Advanced body. You’re right, that’s the only one to construct Kroenen with his chest panels. ;) Thanks again! Great suit.

Also, I’ve got the batch of P1 masks from comrade taylerdurdem and pretty happy with that. At last I can display my customized P1 with his mask (the original one from HT brought my into deep the depression every time I saw it attached :D ).

Last edited:
Karl Ruprecht Kroenen
-- ninja suit version --
Сustom made 1/6 figure

Body: Hot Toys Advanced Narrow
Black suit: by Kato
Metal blades: by smith Captain GG
Head, armor, belts: Sideshow, 2004.

Everything repainted hardly by me,
some “glass windows” added on the chest armor.
Also I would like to change his boots very soon.

Last edited:
Mongoose94, thanks, mate! Hope to post Nazi version soon, yet it's not ready.

BTW, there is no thigh flaps on this Kroenen. ;) They are horrible and I can't recommend to use them at all. Better to buy some Wolverine's underwear instead.

Just... he needs the Slim body, but I cant do nothing with that - the slim body is too small for Kroenen and Kato has no suits for it. And even thou he could make it if there will be some demand - there is no chance that it would be OK on the Slim body. I even not sure that the armor will be OK for that.

Mongoose94, thanks, mate! Hope to post Nazi version soon, yet it's not ready.

BTW, there is no thigh flaps on this Kroenen. ;) They are horrible and I can't recommend to use them at all. Better to buy some Wolverine's underwear instead.

Just... he needs the Slim body, but I cant do nothing with that - the slim body is too small for Kroenen and Kato has no suits for it. And even thou he could make it if there will be some demand - there is no chance that it would be OK on the Slim body. I even not sure that the armor will be OK for that.

You may try to make the upper arm slimmer by using sand paper, it will look more slim

1/6 scale custom-made
Ruprecht Kroenen, ninja version:​

- HotToys Advanced Narrow Shoulders body;
- Blades of steel by Captain GG;
- Custom suit by Kato;
- Boots from Dragon, sin.leather;
- All other parts from Sideshow 1/6 AF;
- Armor, belts, mask and face repainted.
- Some "glasses" added on the chest plates.

Isn't he sexy in this tight suit, heh?
Good German man should know best in: latex, good boots and blades. :D

Just few Marcus-BD shots in progress:

TS010014%20b%20TS14%20-%20Marcus%20EndoSkeleton.jpg

I like the work on Marcus a lot! A fantastic idea really! Your Kroenen is real work of art as well! The new body and suit make a lot of difference!

MANDO, thanks, mate! ^_^
In Soviet Russia WE makes Terminator's BD! :D

I have big weakness to the BD Endoskeletons, and I just can't live without Marcus full-BD like in the "Entering the Skynet" scene. I'm trying to make him in a classic Term. way, with chest that was filmed before they've screw it with too much CGI. Till now I like the result. Tomorrow will make blood and ruin the t-shirt. :D

Thanks for your Kroenen comment too! I'm loving this figure so much! And it's very important for me that even 2 people were involved to make it come true: Kato and my blacksmith friend. I like figures with history, they more close to my heart than others.

Back