V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 taylerdurdem, thanks, bro!! ^_^
Hope to place your great P1 mask here someday when it will be complete ;)

2 shakesnake
best of ever indeed! :horror:rotfl

2 Reinhardt
no, there is nothing customized there. :ohbfrank: DOH! :slap

My HT Two-Face head repainting in progress.
I've used the natural after-fire ash to combine it with paintings.
Nothing can imitate ash as good as ash can. ;)

Last edited:
katkuru, thanks, bro! But that's not the final face.
Check out these photos to see how it look now: ;)
Only hair left to paint now and to make new BD coat for him, the original one is so awful.

Well, here is my complete custom Two-Face head
with natural ash painting and natural hair.
:yess:

What was made:
-the right sided lips opened
-the right eye down eyelash repainted
-the whole burned side of the face repainted using natural ash for the texture.
See how to do it on the you-tube.
-made the hole in the nose.
-the natural hair placed. Thanks for my little princess-doggy friend Gvendolin, I've used her hair for this job! )))

Last edited:
Well, here is my complete custom Two-Face head
with natural ash painting and natural hair.
:yess:

What was made:
-the right sided lips opened
-the right eye down eyelash repainted
-the whole burned side of the face repainted using natural ash for the texture. See how to do it on the you-tube.
-the natural hair placed. Thanks for my little princess-doggy friend Gvendolin, I've used her hair for this job! )))

Excellent work. The hair looks great.

boot25, glad that you liked it! THANKS!

Just made the second alter. head for my Hellboy.
The smoking one. Cigar is 100% hand made, natural ash used.

Last edited:
Neehar, friend, thanks! :hi5: I'm trying to do my best.
I will start doing Dent's jacket in a few days... gosh, that would be very hard one. :(

Dront, bro, keep looking. :D Would be cool to hear from you on toyster.ru. ;)

Awesome work your very tallented my friend,its hotslayer from the tube here man,i cain,t belive how professanal your photos are at the begining of the thread,,boy thats some kick arse stuff man:clap
what a great artist within man:bow

uscmhicks, thanks! Glad that you've liked it.

jediknight120, thanks! Yes, the burned side is the best part of this work and I'm very impressed with the result too. Honestly, the hair doesn't looks very real, but it's still better that trying to paint blond male. It's easy to make it in the cartoon style, but the natural-painted blond hair is the nightmare of the customizers. %) Very hard to paint them well and anyway there will be no natural gloss of the blond hair.

Gray
You skills become better and better.
:vader :darthvader's_breath.wave: :emperor
:D

hotslayer73, bro, glad to see you here, in this thread!
Thanks for your kind words and I'm happy that was able to surprise you. ;) I'm loving to make the art-photos, it's one of my favorite hobby part, but last few months I simply have no free time for this. So many new staffs standing at home without photo-briefings for forums. ))) Hope to get to da choppa into the forest next month to make some shots of Dutch vs. Predator1.

Nice remark about the "artist within", interesting... You see, I always dreamed about drawing well, but simply can't learn to do it, I just don't feel the proportions while the paper-drawing. And seems to me that I've found the way to release my "artist needs" into 3D figures. Never thought about it this way, but seems to me that it sounds pretty reasonable. Thanks again! And stay in touch. ;)

Few mates from the Hellboy thread asked me how to make this mode, so I will copy-paste my answer here.

HOW TO MAKE THE CIGAR FOR YOUR HT HELLBOY TIPS:

I've used the very thin surgical scalpel to cut the mouth to the inside from only one side. I've made two cuts, one to the upper lip and one to the down lip and deleted all rubber with thin tweezers for eyebrows. Than I've stick the steel awl inside, just instead the cigar, and painted all inner space into black. Than made the cigar from Milliput using half of the needle as the skeleton, painted it. Than I've wormed the head up with air-fan, it became more soft, ask my friend to open it's mouth as wide as it was possible and just placed the cigar inside. When the mouth was released, it took the cigar with rubber lips very tight and nice. That's it! It's totally un-deletable, so I definitely recommend to buy second head on the E-Bay for this mod to have two alter. heads.

Can anyone PM me the tags for placing youtube video directly into thread? The common BB-codes doesn't works here. :monkey2

And here is my 1/6 scale custom made Two Face!

> > > Click to watch it on the You-Tube < < <

I'm very satisfied with this work and think that this figure is absolutely outbreaking! :yess: Almost nothing from the original one's expression left, he looks so dammit different, detailed and impressing, so evil! I'm happy with this piece and should say that I was not expecting that I will be able to run with this project so far.

>> Just one shot of the original figure, to show you what it was looking like before.
>> And one closer look to the new suit.

Thanks for visiting my thread, friend!
Hope that It's quite interesting for you.

Last edited:
Snake Eater, thank you for your high appreciation of this work.
It means a lot for me, really. Спасибо, товарищ!! )))

Just few shots of my DK collection. The right one is my custom diorama, Joker in a front of the mirror. And it's definitely far from ending. Still I'm waiting for the Bat-Light from Woody Inc. into addition to me Original Suit (even thou I'm already disappointed in this staff - batlight from Woody, I mean). And I still need to take care to repaint Joker for a little bit, just can't get some free time for this. ><

The Medicom Batman's head repainted by Josh "SStudio", belt from the HT DX.

Last edited:

The Lord of the Rings:
THE DARK LORD SAURON
polystone statue by WETA/Sideshow
#0474/9500

The One Ring itself replaced with the bronze one made for my custom order, it looks batter that the original one and it's the real reflecting metal, so it really counts, imho.

Huge and warmly THANKS to Dan Richard who was able to ship it to me. It's very difficult and close to impossible to ship this statue to Russia coz of it's size, but Dan done great job with that and I'm very pleased for that. Thanks, mate! :hi5: BTW, where did you noticed that I'm a big Hitman's fan? :D #474 is awesome for me.

Last edited:
Back