V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And more P1 photos :D

In the end of all work I should say that that was the long-job. :D
Anyway, I still would like to:
---> change his mask with custom one from taylerdurdem
---> change both of his necklaces with movie-like from NECA (if it will be in 1\6 scale)
---> replace his too-long cannon shoulder by NECA too
---> make his wrist blades from metal (i'm not sure if I will be able to).

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

1/6 AvP1 GRID ALIEN by Kotobukiya
Best 1\6 Grid ever. No action-figures can compare with the grace of nice alien statue.
Aliens - are for the statues only, imho.

With repainter blood and base. Drools added
and many gloss varnish on the figure, so it looks slime now.

Well, this is really kicking ass view!
That's why I've bought it, to fight Celtic only. :D

And you know what? In MY AvP Celtic will win this battle... ;D​

1\6 POWER LOADER with RIPLEY by Hot Toys
Well, this figure is classic already. Glad that I have it. :naughty
Can't wait for the Sarah Connor new body to replace it for Ripley.
:banana

The Dark Knight: Director's Cut.

Elder_P2 1930th style!

And also, what I think about upcoming PredatorZ movie:

*but in Rodriguez's case replace "V-Raptor" for "Rodriguez" and "sex" for "money".
Can keep pic the same. :D

***​

Thats enough for today, I guess. :D See ya!

Last edited:
Thanks, Reinhardt, cammarade! ;) Great that you like some of my staffs, and P1 too. I will place many thing here soon and will keep thread updating time to time in the future.

BTW, your collection tels me that we have 3 similar universe to collect: predators, aliens and terminators. Awesome, mate! :D I will place HT T800 Endo BD here tomorrow. Gosh... still needed to finish and to buy so many terminators! >< T-600Wver, Marcus, finish 2 Arnold's... gosh!

PS The PhotoFile.ru is shot down now for the repairing, so keep calm - photos will appear again soon.

I will DEFINITELY be watching this thread!

Yup, Alien, Terminator, Predator are pretty much my top 3 franchises. Ofcourse, there are way too many more that I love, which makes the hobby rather expensive. Damn you Hot toys...

I was wondering about the photos... some great NON-photoshop stuff there!

I'll offer you few more photos that you can't refuse...

***​

So I've enlarged his legs, coz this character is old enough and he was pretty massive person in this age. Also, I've shorten his legs to place the real feet on this one and gave him some nice shoes with the natural laces. Little neck mod made, so the butterfly-tie wont choke him no more. :D And some extra gloss varnish added into his eyes. Black leather belt added.

So this is my little-bit-customized don Vito, and I should say: I'M LOVING THIS FIGURE SO FREAKING MUCH! That's the Masterpiece from HT. Must buy, must have. Look... just look at this! The little 12" man is sitting in this chair and glazing on you so narrowly - that's how it looks! I rarely using this word, but this is amazing work HT made with this figure. Bravo!

Obeying the Family:

For all Trigun's fans:
LOVE & PEACE!!

Last edited:
1/6 T-800 Endoskeleton Battle Damaged by HotToys

Well, this figure is awesome. Even thou it's SO fragile, even thou his back and skull sculpts are SO goddamit wrong... it's still very cool, and I'm loving BD ver. the most. Will place them together with T-600 W-Skin ver. on the War Zone diorama later, with two plasma-rifles. Uuuu, eh, baby!​

I'm very exited about new HT T2&1 series and hope that they'll bring us new T-800 Endo with fixed sculpt and chrome-painting. So It's OK to display this one with T600 for me. :D

***​

Last edited:
Back