1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks better in hand to me. The likeness isn't nearly as spot on as Thor or Cap, but it's decent. You can see Hiddleston in there, the face just lacks expression.

I think I will wait for Thor 3 Loki, to see if they can improve the likeness. And its better all round than cramming in so many in a short space of time, perhaps Loki in Thor 3 will have more accessories

I can't wait for a Thor 3 Loki. He's already bought in my mind.

I'm still wanting to go for this one, though. The more I see of it, the more I like the stripped down costume. I'm down with having 3 Lokis in my collection. Maybe four, since I still want to bash a Stuttgart Loki.

I could probably never have too many Lokis....same with Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and Bucky Barnes. :lol

I can't wait for a Thor 3 Loki. He's already bought in my mind.

I'm still wanting to go for this one, though. The more I see of it, the more I like the stripped down costume. I'm down with having 3 Lokis in my collection. Maybe four, since I still want to bash a Stuttgart Loki.

I could probably never have too many Lokis....same with Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and Bucky Barnes. :lol

:exactly: Same here, I am looking forward to seeing the Thor 3 Loki!!

Loki, Cap and Bucky/Winter Soldier - my favourite characters so I can never have too many versions of them - if Hot Toys make em, I will (more than likely) buy em! :)

Cap is my 5th favorite, so I don't mind having more than one Cap, either! I still really want Rescue Cap, but I want Peggy and an HC Bucky to go with him!

Future Buckys are all buys for me, too. :yess::hi5:

Since I know I'll never get my dream King Loki, I hope Ragnarok Loki incorporates more of the regal look like that one had. :pray:

A quick question i bought the original 1st loki body n everything and missed out on 1st head and just bought the 2nd head cheap hoping the 2nd head fits on 1st Loki body i hope if anyone knows if fits let me know ? please , thanks. I guess will find out when the head gets here in a few days. Im pretty sure helmet wont fit just wondered if its possible to wear helmet with this headsculpt?

Thor 3 Loki could be my first villain... I'm more interested in the movie itself than Civil War..

Interesting, I'd say my interest is the same for both, maybe a little more for CW idk....

I am really excited to see Loki though :hi5:

Cap sequels seem a lot more overloaded with characters, a lot more gritty and set in a real world.... Thor allows you to suspend belief a bit more... I'd love to see what a writer and director could have done with the Thor universe had it not been tied into MCU, with pure fantasy and god-levelness...

I have the Avengers Loki and Thor 2 Loki. I hope Thor 3 Loki's costume is different enough from his predecessors so I can justify picking him up in Hot Toys form.

Who am I kidding - I'll probably get any and all future Loki figs :lol

I just bought an Avengers Loki sculpt and helmet off a fellow board member. Would be cool to find a long scepter but I doubt one will pop up on Ebay, just a knockoff one on there.

I just bought an Avengers Loki sculpt and helmet off a fellow board member. Would be cool to find a long scepter but I doubt one will pop up on Ebay, just a knockoff one on there.

You could always go for a short scepter.

I actually have a TDW Loki and put the short scepter that came with the Avengers Bruce Banner figure in his hand. I really like the look of it.

Back