1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's bits: RED HULK

Great work on the Red Hulk... was that using dye? It's such a consistent look, I'd never guess it was custom.

And very cool Hell Lord figure, I don't remember him, but it looks incredible!

Thanks m8 and i used red primer and red tamiya spray cans as it's a KO Hulk so it's plastic not vinyl and plastic. I have started on my Doomsday and Abomination using the same bodies :)

Really... wow, I'd not have guessed a spray job would look that good :lol

I wondered if that was one of the KO figures... how's the quality on them? Looks pretty damn good next to the other Hulk; or is that KO too :lol Either way, both look good.

I have 2 real HT's hulks and the KO is a bit smaller. The headsculpt with a paintjob will be ok and the detail on the body is the same as the HT's 1. I did resculpt the head and hair a bit for my Rulk though.

Last edited:
Re: CB's bits: Cobra, Knights, 1/1 Pred bio's, Stargate, 1/16 WWII Tanks.

I had a little play over the last few weeks and made some new Judges and started on a Lawmaster over xmas.

Awesome and inspiring work throughout this thread. May I ask what head you used for the above Judge? Thanks.

Re: 1/6 Rulk, Doomsday, Skeletor and He-man.

It was a custom evil dead ash 1 but i have no idea where i got it as it was years ago.

Wow, I love your Skeletor . Is that a custom body?

Cheers and it's the new kaustic plastik heroic body with the bigger legs. I dyed it blue then painted over it as well.

NOt sure about the head scupt but the rest looks fantasitc and skelator is out of this world!

Back