1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's custom bits.

Thanks man :)

Gambit is done, i cant really claim him as much of a bash as i copied Remy and elvis's pretty much, but i'm happy with him for such an easy bash.

I used a plastic rod and covered it with silver sticky window reflective to make the Bo staff.

P1030011.jpg

Last edited:

I resculpted 1 of the new mini helms and finished off 2 of my 3 marines.

P1030052.jpg

P1030020.jpg

P1030048.jpg

P1030042.jpg

P1030038.jpg

P1030043.jpg

P1030016.jpg

P1030051.jpg

Last edited:

Man your space marines are awesome.
how do I get the parts to make my own

Man your space marines are awesome.
how do I get the parts to make my own

Well me and Dorgmal snow (here on the boards) sculpted and made mostly everything, but he does the casts so you would have to contact him mate, although he's on holiday atm.

This is my last Space Marine so i thought i'd go all out and resculpt the armour again.

P1030186.jpg

P1030150.jpg

P1030145.jpg

P1030144.jpg

P1030143.jpg

P1030129.jpg

P1030117.jpg

Last edited:

Cbob what a way to end the series of Space Marines you`ve been building mate. OUTSTANDING work throughout but yes this latest one has to be a favourite of mine of your WH40K figures.

Not sure if it`s the new torso armour (Excellent btw) or the pair of POWER GLOVES (Really like this). Whatever factors this one mate has surely got it to be my firm fav of your WH40K customs.

How long till your back on the wagon knocking out another Space Marine??? Bets taking ? HAHAHA

Thanks guys :peace

I may nab the moulds off Mark 1 day as he said he'd show me how to cast, but for now i'm more than happy enough :D

PM sent Snow, you have my addy!!!

I'll have the molds by the 15th :blissy, tis Ski is mega happy, grande chufflin :bunnydanc

Back