1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's custom bits.

Hey Skiman.... me have no pm from you old gal??????? or have I forgotten somethin AGAIN DOOH

I started on a Chronos Trooper from Guyver bio-boosted Armour.

P1030267768x1024.jpg

P1030268768x1024.jpg

I'm probably one of the only people here who knows what that is and I can say great job. :)

Nearly finished i just have to do some touch ups, add small straps on the padded gauntlets and leggings, make a belt, and maybe some straps for the shoulder pads. I also sculpted extra muscle on the body as well.

P10302851024x768.jpg

P10302861024x768.jpg

P10302881024x768.jpg

I ended up going for a sort of cross between the orginal Guyver Manga and the new Bio-boosted version.

trooper.gif

Last edited:

I sculpted/bashed together this gas mask over a hot toys head for boardie member USCMHicks Dead man's shoes custom fig. I also done another 1 for boardie TurdFerguson as well.

dms.jpg

dms2.jpg

dms3.jpg

Very nice on both of those man. You using a base for the armor on this one too? Just asking because I could swear you're talented enough to make anything from scratch now (not saying there's anything wrong with using a base at all though since you might prefer it. Just complementing your talent). I love you work.

Love these CBob, the creativity is hence forth whenever a customizer sculpts his own heads, really awesome work!!! :rock

oh wow, it's the first time I fully checked out your figs CB. Fantastic!!! I love the space marines, Rouge Trooper and the ash figure. I'm also having a go at an Ash figure along with trying to finish off the 2 figures using the bits from Dorg..........there's something I need to ask..........PM sent :hi5:

:wave
Ian.

Very nice on both of those man. You using a base for the armor on this one too? Just asking because I could swear you're talented enough to make anything from scratch now (not saying there's anything wrong with using a base at all though since you might prefer it. Just complementing your talent). I love you work.

Thanks man and yeah i just used thin plastic and heated it slightly to shape and glued it to make the base for the gauntlets and leggings

Love these CBob, the creativity is hence forth whenever a customizer sculpts his own heads, really awesome work!!! :rock

Cheers ski yeah i cant do actual human head likeness as its so tricky so i'll leave that to the pro's. I can do just about anything else including alien and monster heads like my Werewolf :)

oh wow, it's the first time I fully checked out your figs CB. Fantastic!!! I love the space marines, Rouge Trooper and the ash figure. I'm also having a go at an Ash figure along with trying to finish off the 2 figures using the bits from Dorg..........there's something I need to ask..........PM sent :hi5:

:wave
Ian.

Thanks and yeah i can sculpt that for you :)

Thanks man :)

Ok im pretty much happy with him but may change the belt a bit.

P10302921024x768.jpg

P10302931024x768.jpg

P1030294768x1024.jpg

P10303031024x768.jpg

Last edited:
Back