8 HT's Scar Preds $200 each....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some poor dude bought 3 of 'em.....
Also, if you read his payment description he states about Nochex "There's no need to sign up for this service and like Ebay and Paypal, it also offers customer fraud protection" which is an out and out lie. So I'd have to say this guy is a scammer. People like this ++++head really piss me off.

Last edited:
I recently had a Hot Toys pred up for sale on ebay, and this same guy wanted me to do a buy it now. He also asked if I had others to sell him at a volume discount. Definately a scammer, avoid like the plague.

I recently had a Hot Toys pred up for sale on ebay, and this same guy wanted me to do a buy it now. He also asked if I had others to sell him at a volume discount. Definately a scammer, avoid like the plague.
you joined this forum just to post about this seller? :confused: well anyway how about an introduction :cool:

well honestly, if he's asking to buy yours and any u have in bulk, it kinda points to him actually having Preds to sell, thus making him on the up n up. personally tho, i think the eBay sales sound fishy as all hell.:monkey4

I sent him numerous messages asking about these and he didn't reply to my questions although he did send me like an advert for the stuff he would be selling next !. :lol:lol
I think he is out to get peoples cash to be honest and theres no way in hell I'm paying this guy now.
I'm gonna ask for some pictures of the predators with my name wrote on a piece of paper next to them. Even if he does that I wont really feel comfortable and probably still wont pay him. :rolleyes:

I sent him numerous messages asking about these and he didn't reply to my questions although he did send me like an advert for the stuff he would be selling next !. :lol:lol
I think he is out to get peoples cash to be honest and theres no way in hell I'm paying this guy now.
I'm gonna ask for some pictures of the predators with my name wrote on a piece of paper next to them. Even if he does that I wont really feel comfortable and probably still wont pay him. :rolleyes:

If he doesent have the mind to send you proof. Dont even bother paying. I only fully trust STORES. And the people from this forum. Though ive purchased a Asia Exclusive Bio Mask from a private person. But for all hes good feedbacks, i trust him.

He did the same crap to me, asked for the cash... Got the ebay message this morning. I asked him to give me the upc code in back of the celtic preds box at the bottom :D

The impression I'm getting is that he really needs some money and wants to go somewhere quick !. Maybe he owes someone something !.
He just sent me this message.

I'm still awaiting the shipment which has arrived in the UK (waiting for customs clearance). When I have them both in my hands, you could maybe then pick them up, but the Scar was a pre-order so I don't know exactly when that one will arrive (3 - 5 weeks), but it'll be later on than the celtic.

Could you please send payment this week, I've had my fair share of non-paying bidders and would like to put my mind at rest.

Thank you

Gavin

no chance buddy !

Gulp! I bought one of these and now reading all this has got me a little bit worried :eek:

Back