8 HT's Scar Preds $200 each....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The impression I'm getting is that he really needs some money and wants to go somewhere quick !. Maybe he owes someone something !.
He just sent me this message.

I'm still awaiting the shipment which has arrived in the UK (waiting for customs clearance). When I have them both in my hands, you could maybe then pick them up, but the Scar was a pre-order so I don't know exactly when that one will arrive (3 - 5 weeks), but it'll be later on than the celtic.

Could you please send payment this week, I've had my fair share of non-paying bidders and would like to put my mind at rest.

Thank you

Gavin

no chance buddy !

Geesess, lol. 3-5 weeks? wtf.

Pfft, yeah right. This guy trying to con you guys out of your money. I hope to god noone paid him, cause if they did, I have a feeling they won't ever see that money(or the Scar/Celtic pred) ever again.

3 - 5 weeks? My guess is he's going to take the money, and wait it out until the limit for a refund expires(Which is usually around the time he listed that they would 'arrive').

lol I saw him bid yesterday on a chopper pred that ended. He won it for $300 us...

His scheme is probably to scam us of our cash to help fund his hot toys pred collection.

what...he have an ancient that interesting me...but for what i've understand here i better to get lost with him...ain't?

p.s. bynow are months that i try to get that SS ancient, i NEED IT :monkey2

:monkey4 yes i paid... I'm sure I heard of his store so thats why i bought it. I hope i aint been a dumb bum with this one... i'm usually very ebay savvy so lets see if this works out...

Why not one of you just come out to tell him this deal sounds too good to be true? Considering how rare the figures are nowadays...why not just ask him if this is legit?

I know it's calling him out but maybe it'll get you to an answer quicker.

Heres the message which I just sent , I feel as if hes gonna take offense to this but if he does I think that will just prove that he knows were on to him.

Hi , to be honest I'm a little worried.
There has been a thread brought up about your sales on a few forums saying they may be a little suspicious. Please don't take offense but me and a few others are wondering a few things.
Why isn't paypal accepted ?
By the time the scar is due in stock even if we did pay via paypal , if it didn't arrive we wouldn't be able to claim are money since it would be over the time limit.
I don't really feel comfortable sending three hundred and fifty pound with no way of claiming my money back.
Would it possible to pay when picking up ?.
As I said before please don't take offense but even ebay recommended it maybe would be best not to buy !.
Would it possible to get some pictures of both predators next to a piece of paper with the words
tears of war on ( my ebay user name ) ?.
Kind regards , Tay.

Thanks, Hicks.

I hope this works out well for everyone who ordered(Aswell as those who already paid), though no offense, something tells me this guy isn't right.

Thanks, Hicks.

I hope this works out well for everyone who ordered(Aswell as those who already paid), though no offense, something tells me this guy isn't right.

Whether hes after ripping people off or not , there is definitely something off about these sales. I feel as if he tries to get out of my questions by bringing up other things like , " oh im getting such a thing in stock next week too ! ".
Then I'm like "Greeaaat but can you answer my questions now ? :naughty ".
Something is definitely off with this , just not sure what it is yet.

His reply :

Hi

I simply don't use Paypal because they're more expensive to process (receive) payments than my current provider and have just messed me about to much in the past. If you don't want to procced, then I will have to cancel this purchase. I understand your concerns, but I can't let this remain unpaid as ebay does charge for sales regardless of whether they go through or not. The only way I can claim my seller fee back is by sending you a 'mutual agreement not to complete transaction' email. Let me know what you want to do? Thank you. Please respond soon

My reply :

Yes , I would appreciate the " mutual agreement not to complete transaction " email .
Thats no problem. Wouldn't it be possible to pay when picking up ?.
Kind regard , Tay.

No way I'm risking that much cash.
Hes basically agreed that theres no way of me claiming my money back !.
No chance m8 !.

I'm gonna have to say scam as well. Here are some points I find fishy

1. If a deal sounds too good to be true then it probably is a scam. We've been seeing scar predators sell in the $300-400 range. If you could sell them for this much why would you have a buy it now of $200. And 8 scars to sell? That is a lot.

2. His feedback is private. That is another hint. If you look at his feedback a lot of his transactions are with the same buyer. A lot of buyers aren't even registered anymore. He could have easily done this by setting up numerous accounts. Sure it would take a lot of time but he is now in position to make $1600!!!

Its just too risky guys.

I'm gonna have to say scam as well. Here are some points I find fishy

1. If a deal sounds too good to be true then it probably is a scam. We've been seeing scar predators sell in the $300-400 range. If you could sell them for this much why would you have a buy it now of $200. And 8 scars to sell? That is a lot.

2. His feedback is private. That is another hint. If you look at his feedback a lot of his transactions are with the same buyer. A lot of buyers aren't even registered anymore. He could have easily done this by setting up numerous accounts. Sure it would take a lot of time but he is now in position to make $1600!!!

Its just too risky guys.

yep.. :D:naughty Its a shame I can't alert the other buyers somehow

Back