8 HT's Scar Preds $200 each....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I was thinking... Hey hicks, are you far away from this guy?

Amen br, Amen.

Too true. I usually follow this line of thought on ebay. Just over 200 feedbacks and this is the first time I've had this happen. Momentary lapse of judgment I guess... just hope it aint gonna set me back £100.

I've emailled throughout this week and last week and no reply. I've said that if I dont hear back from him today then I'll get in touch with ebay and my credit card company to get the transaction reversed etc etc.

Considering he's responding to others on this board but ignoring me (a buyer thats actually paid) is bad. If it wasnt for this great forum then I may've been none the wiser. I'm happy to sit back and let the orders arrive when they arrive. I usually dont bother phoning Sideshow or Forbidden Planet to chase order dates. Again, this forum usually keeps me up to date as others who are keen to chase usually update the rest of us (thanks for doing all the work! :p )

Even if he comes back with some lame answer that he is expecting shipment from overseas, I will still cancel as this was not stated in the ebay listing. Even if he says "sorry for not getting back to you, i have posted your item today" I will still cancel. In the unlikely event that I do receive my item I will pay him of course.

Wish I had my head screwed on when I was looking at this item.

I'm trying my best to not let it rain on my "I received my Takara Batman yesterday" parade :(

Even if he says "sorry for not getting back to you, i have posted your item today" I will still cancel.
Good thinking. In my experince I've been told over the phone, "I'm looking at one right now so can send it you (you dont need a refund)" - they'll say anything to not get you to do a refund even if its only to temporaily throw you off.

Well the guy replied saying he is waiting for these to arrive. 2 - 4 weeks. He has my email and would update me. Said he would refund the money and have to do a mutual incomplete transaction thingy to get his fees back etc etc if needed.

I've spoke to my bank (luckily I upgraded my account after years of still having an undergraduate student account and that offers greater protection against this sort of thing) and got the ball rolling. I've dealt with similar transaction reversals for work so its not new for me... just a bloody nuisance.

Getting my £100 back will be nice... but owning the Pred would nicer :(. Anyway lesson learned

I replied back asking for a refund cos he said they wont arrive for another 2-4 weeks. Funnily enough thats how long my transaction reversal should take. Lets see what comes first... my money back or this supposed pre-order.

I have to confess my stupidity with this auction, I totally didnt notice the obvious signs. I even complained that pre-order wasnt stated in the auction... but it was. Double DOH! for me.

I replied back asking for a refund cos he said they wont arrive for another 2-4 weeks. Funnily enough thats how long my transaction reversal should take. Lets see what comes first... my money back or this supposed pre-order.

I have to confess my stupidity with this auction, I totally didnt notice the obvious signs. I even complained that pre-order wasnt stated in the auction... but it was. Double DOH! for me.

Well dude it happens and strike it up to experience and I hope you get your money back. I recently had a scare with PayPal and learned something myself. I sold a $2000 item on ebay, received money from Paypal, once in my PP account, shipped the item out and a couple of days later Paypal FROZE the money from my account! I freaked out! Fortunately it worked out but from now on I won't ship any high priced item with the money being in my personal Checking account. Good luck and keep us updated.

Back