8 HT's Scar Preds $200 each....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought all three off that joker. Had no replies, I actually had to phone him and pester him to get my money back! I only left the guy good feedback cause he had around £350 of mine!

I got the money back eventually, hope it works out for the rest of you.

I bought all three off that joker. Had no replies, I actually had to phone him and pester him to get my money back! I only left the guy good feedback cause he had around £350 of mine! .
HUH?! Why did you leave good fdbk if 1) You never got the items, 2)he never replied to emails, 3) you ended up having to chase your £350?

HUH?! Why did you leave good fdbk if 1) You never got the items, 2)he never replied to emails, 3) you ended up having to chase your £350?

I know dude. You are right there, To be fair once I got hold of the guy he did do the refund no problem, think I was just happy to get my money back and just wanted to leave it like that! At the end of the day I could have been wrong about him, and I only believe in leaving bad feedback at the last resort. :peace .

I bought all three off that joker. Had no replies, I actually had to phone him and pester him to get my money back! I only left the guy good feedback cause he had around £350 of mine!

I got the money back eventually, hope it works out for the rest of you.

Dammit, I saw your 3 good feedbacks and thought there might be hope he's legit. I've done the same tho - left good feedback when I wasnt entirely happy with a seller. But eBay is very fickle in that sense - people dont leave bad feedback in fear of retaliatory bad feedback left on yours.

Dammit, I saw your 3 good feedbacks and thought there might be hope he's legit. I've done the same tho - left good feedback when I wasnt entirely happy with a seller. But eBay is very fickle in that sense - people dont leave bad feedback in fear of retaliatory bad feedback left on yours.

Yeah, but you can't live in fear of retaliatory feedback. The system is there to warn others about buyers and sellers. And most people can decipher through the games that go on there. The key is to leave accurate feedback. As much as you can with the limited characters they give you.

Yeah I had loads of people emailing me through ebay saying they hadn't got anything etc. That's a good point though,I've had 100% for ages and didnt want that to spoil it. To be honest I was just glad I got out of the situation,though sometimes feel I maybe should have left bad feedback to warn other people. Then again I may be wrong about him, not fair to leave bad feedback unless your positive.

Yeah, but you can't live in fear of retaliatory feedback. The system is there to warn others about buyers and sellers. And most people can decipher through the games that go on there. The key is to leave accurate feedback. As much as you can with the limited characters they give you.

yeah you are right there, its too late now though :monkey2 . See he's selling p2 elders now for £115! :lol

yeah you are right there, its too late now though :monkey2 . See he's selling p2 elders now for £115! :lol

I saw that! He just keeps trying doesn't he? And you're going to get bad feedback....it happens. Some people are just unreasonable to deal with...and some want something for nothing. Like I said the overall feedback is what counts...thats my concern at least. Glad to hear you got out.

Thanks man, no he left me good feedback to! He had alien warriors for some silly price to. I'd really love to know if he actually does have them, But who in the right mind would sell 8 scars on ebay for a buy it now of £105. I must admit I was really really stupid not to be suspicious. But i got caught up in the ecxcitment! then went Doh! afterwards :lol all good now though

I've done the same tho - left good feedback when I wasnt entirely happy with a seller. People dont leave bad feedback in fear of retaliatory bad feedback left on yours.

In that case leave NO FEEDBACK AT ALL. - Just don't do him any favours or reward him by leaving positive fdbk as it sends the wrong msg to other future potential bidders and he hasnt done anything to deserve it.

Or leave neutral fdbk even...though in my experience I got retaliatory neg fdbk anyway for doing that, what a ****** that guy was.

well been holding off posting on this until now.....

prior to this thread being started I purchased some 1/6th scale temple flooring from this guy for use in dioramas etc....so after reading these comments I was some what concerned...especially with the impossible to believe prices on the figures....

anyway after some chasing, emails etc and a comment to cancel and leave 'appropriate' feedback i have finally received the items and they are exactly as listed on ebay......took awhile to fulfill the order but have them now....ref my shelves item and go to the last pic to see what it looks like.

Mind I doubt I will be using him again. :duh

anyone had get his scar yet? there're any news? just want to know if i have to regret haven't get one from start or not at the end...

Got my predalien from the seller today only took a month. Really i don't know what i was thinking when i bought and payed for this i got almost 500 feedback with nothing going wrong but for some reason i was really stupid about this.

Good thing i only live a town half hour away and my dad was a provo sargent at the barricks where this guy live which is a army town. Did alot of research into this guy, found out he's scupltors who does dinosaurs and jurassic park dinos and apprantly going to be doing some predator/alien 1/6 dios.

Got my predalien from the seller today only took a month. Really i don't know what i was thinking when i bought and payed for this i got almost 500 feedback with nothing going wrong but for some reason i was really stupid about this.

Good thing i only live a town half hour away and my dad was a provo sargent at the barricks where this guy live which is a army town. Did alot of research into this guy, found out he's scupltors who does dinosaurs and jurassic park dinos and apprantly going to be doing some predator/alien 1/6 dios.

Same here bought a wolf from this twat arrived today after a month ggguuuuuurnnnnnnnnnnn dont use this guy again:horse:horse

he was the guy selling all the rare ones cheap right ?.
Did he come through for anyone on the celtics , choppers and scars ?

Back