• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody know member Predalien08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have confirmation that Predalien08 has signed up under alias name hellboyfan8 since 2/02/09. I thought there was a chance that he had some good reason for not getting back to me, but this discovery confirms that he has been avoiding me and has been on this forum as recently as today. :mad:

Daaamn dude that sucks!!! And to think I almost bought a couple of his Busts for what would've been 1k....

I now have confirmation that Predalien08 has signed up under alias name hellboyfan8 since 2/02/09. I thought there was a chance that he had some good reason for not getting back to me, but this discovery confirms that he has been avoiding me and has been on this forum as recently as today. :mad:

wow, what an ass hat :dunno

atleast your covered and the only thing harmed is your faith in human kindness :lol :duff

the mob has spoken :

Whats the deal with this guy? The thing that kills me is that he will see this post and he wont have the guts to step up and give an explenation...:banghead

Cant hide your IP address from the all seeing mods!:lecture

Just stick with the credit card and Paypal disputes, after a short time he'll be ruined. No Paypal = no ^^^^ing other people out of their money.

we have artists helping us freaks with sculpting,repainting etc...why not gather a group of people to help out people on this board to find the scammer and show up at his door:lol

Really,i seriously hate such people,how can they live with themselves...probably have a miserable life and hates everyone around him,what a loser!

I would love to stand face to face with someone that tries to pull somthing like this on me,it wont end pretty!

we have artists helping us freaks with sculpting,repainting etc...why not gather a group of people to help out people on this board to find the scammer and show up at his door:lol

Really,i seriously hate such people,how can they live with themselves...probably have a miserable life and hates everyone around him,what a loser!

I would love to stand face to face with someone that tries to pull somthing like this on me,it wont end pretty!

everytime he was selling something id post in the thread letting people know he scammed me so theyd at least have a heads up. he scammed me out of a money order last year so there wasnt much i could do

Yeah, that comment had no intelligence behind it.

Sorry to hear about your money though man. I hope you get it back. There are a lot of good guys on this board and we dont need scammers here.

which is why i always pay paypal...In the past ive been scammed a couple of times,and every time its people that are so freaking dumb,their intelligence clearly shows on how they type and all of these were americans.Miserable people that cant learn to love themselves,something will strike back at them sooner or later...

Your intelligence clearly shows on how you type :cool:

:lol LOL leaving feedback for himself. that's a funny one :lol

Back