• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody know member Predalien08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah im sorry to hear about this man, just goes to show everyone to never buy from a negative feedback poster no matter how much you want the piece. i hope you get your money back and that this scammer gets his due soon.

My info, and sure it will be deleted/edited by the mods...

Just a followup, the figures I received were not as described. he came through on the deal, but figures were very used, loose joints, feet kept falling off, Jason Part 3 missing accessories, "including boxes" meant missing inner trays and very worn, etc. And I think I paid for the alien that someone else was already screwed over on. And I happened to trade a MINT Ash PF and cash.

Screw him, good riddance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about this happening to people. I personally don't use Paypal cause I just don't want to deal with the processes of filing disputes and what not. Call me crazy and I know they protect the buyer, but I've seen some complaints about their service as well. I only like to deal with MO's and cause of that I make sure whoever I deal with has only positive feedback with no trace of any kind of complaints against them. I haven't had eny problems thus far, I know there's lots of good people on here. Hopefully it all works out for you man. :duff

I really hope this gets sorted out for Xenofreak and anyone that may have dealt with this person but may I remind everyone to please NOT post Private Messages or a person's personal information on the open forum.

If you have personal/contact information and feel you can help the buyer in this matter then send a PM to xenofreak /other parties also lost money with all the information you have .
Do not post that information on the forum, Private Messaging is exactly that....Private.

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Okay peeps, I think this thread is serious enough and the OP has enough stress without bickering going on between other members too. Play nice.
Thanks all

Last edited:
Hate rip-offs. I got had for $300 bucks just 2 months ago. I have no sympathy for these pricks and if I can I would go to their houses and set crap on fire to teach them a lesson. Things like this pisses me off.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and support. Special thanks to Mr. Gekko :D

To Predalien08, I do not need an explanation or excuse. I simply need the bust you promised me or my money refunded. I hope you decide to do the right thing.:cool:

I hate people that do stuff like that!! And remind me never to think of ripping off gordongekko :lol
Hope you get it all sorted ok :D

Is this the Predalien08 from Michigan?
The guy who has a lot of 1:1 and 1/4 pieces.?
He's on the Statue forum also. I'd like to make people there aware of him but, I need to be sure it's the same guy.

I believe he is DP.
I understand he also posts at The Hive too.

Be careful people. ALWAYS check feedback before dealing :lecture

Last edited:
This really burns my arse. I got had for $60 as well from another board member here who probably vanished after taking my money.

I cannot stress enough to check member's feedback! I learned my lesson.

yes he is the guy from michigan. has a nice size collection. 1:1 gruesome horror busts of Jason etc. Life-size Alien, Life-size werewolf. big unique collection and won't be hard to recognize if he ever tries to show it off anywhere. i'll post link to his collection next time I am on my computer and can find his collection thread. I believe he goes by same name predalien08 on Statue forum.

Is this the Predalien08 from Michigan?
The guy who has a lot of 1:1 and 1/4 pieces.?
He's on the Statue forum also. I'd like to make people there aware of him but, I need to be sure it's the same guy.

Sorry to hear about this... even sadder he was trying to cover-up his wrong doings with a false user name. I guess just another example of listening to the feedback and not trusting in people who offer excuses.

Hope it all works out for you... hopefully you'll get your money back.

I believe he is DP.
I understand he also posts at The Hive too.

Be careful people. ALWAYS check feedback before dealing :lecture

yup. thats where i got had. he went by the name "xeonomorph04". they didnt have a feedback thread when it happened and its because of me they started one.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44698

Predalien08's collection room:

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

:banghead:mad:

Back