Baby killed after interrupting mom's Facebook time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, Farmville! Blight of my existence! Made a maze to resemble pacman chasing a ghost out of bales of hay. Wanted to recreate the Mona Lisa but damn crops were to slow grow to earn money! Complete time waster! Never again!:thud:

wat the hell is wrong with some ppl, a baby is a blessing...get off facebook ffs and look after ur child!

Its not really about being busy on facebook or videogames.

Its about not being able to handle a crying baby. As a culture we are becoming less and less patient and more and more high strung and more and more irritable. I'm the first to admit, the slightest little thing can drive me crazy. Frankly, I don't know how much of a crying baby I can take. That may make me sound crazy, but honestly, theres a reason they have to make PSAs about this stuff. I think everyone has a line in which they crack and would do something hurtful, especially if at sometime themselves had been abused, which I think in todays society is probably like 50%.

Crying babies have never bothered me. Maybe because I love my child, and we did not have her just so we could live on benefits
My baby crying never bothered me, either. But before I had my own it did get on my nerves from time to time. I think a switch flips when your own child is born, and the biological imperative kicks in for most people where they can handle what would otherwise be very difficult and frustrating behaviors to deal with. For those that don't have that, abusing an innocent child is never excusable. Those people should be shot IMO. In the knees and stomach, for starters.

i saw a picture of her. she looks like a real winner.

Oh yeah...she's a real winner alright. YIKES!

lead_Farmville_mother-200x0.jpg
:google :cuckoo:

Second degree murder? Oh, right. No premeditation. Crimes of passion and all that bull____.

Only thing worse than cockroaches like this woman are people who parse degrees of murder. Who gives a ____ about motive or circumstance? She deserves the chair.

she'll get her's, but i also think what Prog said is correct, some people cannot handle things like children. Crying children drive me absolutely nuts, I do not have the make up to raise a child but I know this and have had that taken care of.

A lot of people do not think about these things, I mean how many times do you see someone and go "jesus, they should not have had kids"? It happens a lot and that is why we keep seeing articles like this.

There's that old phrase out there......."you should have to get a license to have a child" and i whole hartedly agree.

Second degree murder? Oh, right. No premeditation. Crimes of passion and all that bull____.

Only thing worse than cockroaches like this woman are people who parse degrees of murder. Who gives a ____ about motive or circumstance? She deserves the chair.

This is where I am at. I see zero difference between this murder and one that someone planned for a year in advance. It a ride on the lightning for her!

Couldn't have said it better myself. What a disgusting pig. When it comes to children there should be NO excuse to Who When What and Why this kind of thing happens. NO excuses. Send her to hell early.

Jesus! Is there ANY good news these days? Poor kid.

Back