Comic Con 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comic-con_floor_20100720_1858659716.jpg
comic-con_floor_20100720_1036098223.jpg
comic-con_floor_20100720_1039725953.jpg

SS said we would be getting something bigger than a 1:2 piece next, could that bad boy IM on the right be it possibly?

Have a great time Guys,
I'm in the UK so I'd never be able to attend,but I'm, looking forward to a 'Virtual visit' :)
Kindest regards
Tys

Sooo wish I was there!!! This will be a great thread, no internets ATM so I'll be waiting outside burgerking(free wifi) for more photos!!!! ( feel free to laugh I would!)

I live just East of San Bernardino, so it is about a 2 1/2-3 hour drive. I am heading there Sunday morning and always hit the Subway just outside the convention center for breakfast.

You know I just checked the booth map on sideshows site. I thought for sure we would see the next AH statue on it some where but I guess not.

Was just checking out toysrevil site and the piece off to the side is Iron Monger! THey have a bunch of pics in their gallery!

Really looking forward to this Thread, thanks for starting it Fuzz :D

and thanks to all that post in here with there Pics!!

Looking forward to all the pics and juicy tidbits of comic con gossip. Was supposed to be there, but hubby is working out of town, so I wasn't able to go this year:(. But that's ok, out of town work = more money, more money = more SS figures so it's all good.:lol.

Back