Custom Mola Ram?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. I also do a pretty good version of that guy Mola Ram fought, I forget his name.....

indy10.jpg

indy11.jpg

indy3.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy6.jpg

indy7.jpg

indy8.jpg

Shawn, just out of curiosity does Mola Ram come outfited in the mostly black outfit or red outfit the black is more movie accurate so i was just curious.

All of the components of the robe are two-sided red/black. I can put him together any way you'd like; mostly black, mostly red, a mix of both.

It seems to me the film robes were double-sided so that as they would flow and move the color ratio would change a bit for effect. But yeah, it seemed mostly black. The red side of the panels were seen alot but they mostly showed up as border trim on the black.

Paid-ordered the mostly black version. Looks great.:chew

Wow!! That's an amazing work!! Please please, put me on the list for a Mola-Ram, and send me the details of the payment and soo :)

Many many thanks!

im paid up :) i simply cannot wait to get my hands on this mola ram custom its going to take centre stage in my collection :)

once again a big thank you to sovereignstudios for offering this to us :)

Can't wait to have this beauty!! Please PM as you need the payment!

Thanks again for this great opportunity!

He said about a 3-4 week turn around. At 4.5 weeks pm him. Can't wait for mine, it will look great next to mt SS Indy-oh wait I don't have my Indy yet.

He said about a 3-4 week turn around. At 4.5 weeks pm him. Can't wait for mine, it will look great next to mt SS Indy-oh wait I don't have my Indy yet.

it will indeed!...when is the SS indy due? here in the uk the date first given out for pre orders on other sites was 30th september however that has now been put back till the 10th october

P.S. oh i believe turnaround time was actually 4-6 weeks, shawn said that updates would be in this thread and that he was making up enough time on other projects to fit these mola rams in :)

Thanks for the reply guys! Never wanted to disturb an artist making Indiana jones stuff. That will be a sacrilege, hahaha. Just wanted to know some info, as I have never been talked to shawn :) But you have already told me what I wanted to know :D

Don't mind to wait 5 months to have this beauty, anyway... The wait is worth!

Thanks!

Whatever time it's needed to complete this beauty it will be well worth... :)

Back