Custom Mola Ram?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man, its like night and day between the 2 sculpts... can't wait to see him painted up :rock I assume this figure will remain part of your offerings... I can't get one now, but I think oneday I will have to.

Wow! thanks for the update and upgrade. Def. want to see him all painted up and dressed.
Thanks.

WOW! That's great! Really, probably the best sculpt you've done to date.

molaram1.jpg

molaram2.jpg

molaram3.jpg

molaram4.jpg

AAAArghhhhh,,,,,, I wish I had been able to get in on this run !!!!
Beautiful work !!!!!!

Man. The extra mile I go for you guys! :rolleyes: :lol Thought you all deserved an upgrade. I've got a bit of final smoothing to do, and some reshaping to do around the mouth and chin. Overall, I'm happy so far. The real photo doesn't quite match what I was going for. I was using a still from ToD, where he's wearing this wicked smile and wide-open eyes as he watches the Thugee move in on Indy on the bridge. The real photo I used here is much more stoic, not quite what I want to capture.

molaram1.jpg

molaram2.jpg

molaram3.jpg

molaram4.jpg

mate that is stunning!...cant wait to recieve this :banana

Done! I see one little flaw, in the divit above his upper lip. Don't worry, I know a guy that can fix that! :lol

molaramfinal1.jpg

molaramfinal2.jpg

I'll pour the mold in the morning, get to work on the head dress Thursday. Won't take much. It's a simple design, and I'm using the old horns. Got the parts for new skull chalice, too.

Wow man, its like night and day between the 2 sculpts... can't wait to see him painted up :rock I assume this figure will remain part of your offerings... I can't get one now, but I think oneday I will have to.

Same here. This sculpt is awesome, you really did a great job. I know I will be getting one of these down the road... as soon as I gather up money enough to pay for my Gladiator and Indy jackets. :lol

Back