Custom Mola Ram?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got caught up on some commission stuff and got to go back to working on mine. Still needs quite a few things done to him but here he is so far.

Thanks,
Ryan

mr4.jpg

You have done a great job and the face looks real. What hs is that or is it a custom?

soverignstudios would it be possible to have some more pics of mola rams skull driking vessel please :) it looks so detailed in the other pics :)

The Mola Ram figures are in the works :banana I don't know how many of you have seen the other thread, what I'm doing with the rubber arm/leg skins, but I want the Mola Ram figures to have these and I just got the molds finished. The cool thing is, they would also work great for a ToD Indy to go with MR.

As for the chalice (skull cup) I've reworked it and hope to have pics in the next few days. The first one was highly detailed and fun to look at, but it was also horribly inaccurate. The real prop was surprisingly simple. The head was far more decayed than I had done it; basically a skull with some dried skin on it. The cup itself was no where near what I did; that huge elaborately carved "urn" :lol The cup the skull sat on looked very much like the Grail in LC! I've got a skull w/removeable jaw I use as one of my sculpting armatures, and I did a 1:6 Grail years ago, so I'm all set there.

brilliant :) thanks for the update il check out the other thread you mentioned :). all my custom work is currently on hold as iam making some full size LC grail diaries and 1 young indiana jones journal :D

hows these going? :) any chance of seeing these before xmas? its just that i wouldnt really want mine posted in the xmas post (what with living in the uk) which is madness at the best of times :D:D

Yep, I pm'd him last week(8). Nothing yet. I know he has started on the Maximus and Scarcrow figs but really want to get this one next to my Indy.

Not yet. I pm'd him almost two weeks ago and never received a response. He's started working on other customs so I think these took the back burner for a bit.

Sorry to be absent, guys! I had hoped everyone had caught this thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45555

I'm still shooting to have all of these wrapped by December's end. The Scarecrow and Maximus orders.... a limited number of orders are being taken, but none of those are scheduled to be produced until January. They are not being done ahead of your Mola Ram figures, they're pre-orders. I want everything else (including Mola Ram) off the table first.

Sweet! Indy wants a fight and the Hasblo swordsman is not cutting it. This is my Xmas present...along with SS Indy...and SS PF Indy...and the map room Indy I'm making.

Man. The extra mile I go for you guys! :rolleyes: :lol Thought you all deserved an upgrade. I've got a bit of final smoothing to do, and some reshaping to do around the mouth and chin. Overall, I'm happy so far. The real photo doesn't quite match what I was going for. I was using a still from ToD, where he's wearing this wicked smile and wide-open eyes as he watches the Thugee move in on Indy on the bridge. The real photo I used here is much more stoic, not quite what I want to capture.

molaram1.jpg

molaram2.jpg

molaram3.jpg

molaram4.jpg

Back