Customikey's Toys of Wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those painted heads look great. Aragorn looks like a real Viggo head staring at us.

The improvement to the Aragorn sculpt over the original paint is staggering. I was grinning from ear-to-ear when I opened him up :rock

Wow, thanks for posting those! I'm glad you finally got em! Long wait, man, I know. I'm so pleased you like them, too! Although I never feel the head looks right until he's on the body.

By the way, I had never watched Firefly until you had me paint those amazing heads, and now it's one of my favorite series! That was a huge bonus, thank you!

Hey y'all! I know it's been a while since I updated, so I wanted to share some of my own pics of some recent commissions, and to let you know that I started a blog on my website! Click my banner to check it out and feel free to leave a comment to tell me what you think!

Without further ado, some pics....

P7140059.jpg

P7140056.jpg

P7140051.jpg

P7140041.jpg

Viggofest!!!!
P7140048.jpg

P1030028.jpg

Slowly, but surely I will post pics of all the heads on figures... here's the King Arthur; the difference is amazing. So glad I finally got him repainted.

aaf.jpg

aah.jpg

No prob man... still gotta assemble the others, but I'll post pics when I do :duff

And, really this the King Arthur turned out great... the paint work on the Knights was generally pretty good, but Arthur was just awful. He looked very sad, now he looks perfect :duff

Hey y'all!! I just got back from my acting gig in New Hampshire, and what does my fiancee greet me with? Well, that, too, but I can't show you those pictures!!

P8230032.jpg

What a cool lady.

By the way, my docket for commissions is still open if anyone needs figures painted! If you are planning on getting your Emperor painted, now's a great time to get in early!

LOL, she's terribly offended.

I added my own thread to the SW customizing section, so I'll be throwing up SW related stuff there, too!

Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while. but i was frankly worried that my paint-up wouldn't be as good as the factory paint (an unusual worry with anything but Hot Toys' recent stuff). Fortunately, a commission came to the rescue, and I am so pleased with the results, I'm looking forward to painting up my own now!

So, here is my first attempt at repainting Emperor Palpatine, and I am extremely happy with how he turned out! Mine is on your left.

PA090009.jpg

With flash!

PA090008.jpg

PA090017.jpg

PA090018.jpg

Hey y'all!! I just got back from my acting gig in New Hampshire, and what does my fiancee greet me with? Well, that, too, but I can't show you those pictures!!

P8230032.jpg

What a cool lady.

By the way, my docket for commissions is still open if anyone needs figures painted! If you are planning on getting your Emperor painted, now's a great time to get in early!

Wow, lets you go off acting and paint Action figures....well, I guess she's a keeper then...:lol

I have to go back and fix the eyes on the commissioned repaint. As i was painting my own set, I realized my mistake with the eyes. Ugh! I can't believe I did that!!!

Anyway, here's how mine turned out.

PA130013.jpg

PA130006.jpg

PA130014-1.jpg

PA130003.jpg

Here's how I display the extra head...
PA130019.jpg

Back