Customikey's Toys of Wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an opportunity to paint IKE-CON's excellent Van Zan sculpts!

VanZanCustomMikeypaintapp3a.jpg

They do like very nice....wish I could post pictures of them
on the figures...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You're killing me with annnnticipaaaaation here Mikey...:thud:

How about some USPS Priority flat rate love my man...:wink1:

Wow Mikey, those look great, i can totally see the likeness with your paint up, perfect skin tone for him, just all around great work

Chris

Since I got the painted heads back from Mikey,
I thought I'd post a few pictures showing them on the figure.

P1090846.jpg

P1090847.jpg

Figure is not complete yet, still needs arm tatts, final weathering and some minor
touch up work. But as you can see, he really looks like Van Zan.

Thanks for posting those, IKE-CON! I love seeing the (almost) completed fig. The battle-damaged head was definitely my favorite. Looks like the skin-tones matched up pretty well, too!

I'm plugging away, guys! I'm a bit behind, but I'm churning them out as fast as I can without letting the quality slip!

The tenor of the customs forum has changed a lot since I joined the Freaks Board! When I joined, there were very few customizers of any kind here, and now there is a burgeoning community replete with incredible sculpting and painting that would make any toy company proud!

I'm thrilled to have been here at the beginning, and to still be here, turning out work at my own pace, with never a sour note.

I've never heard a complaint from a customer that I wasn't willing to quickly resolve. I know I've been using this thread very infrequently of late, except for the occasional auction post, and I want to start being a bit more involved in this forum.

By the way, here are a couple of my latest works! I hope you like them. I'm between acting gigs for the moment, so I expect to update with much more regularity!

P1250011.jpg

P1250008_2.jpg

P1250015.jpg

Hey!! That looks pretty good all put together! Thanks for sharing your pics, Keysta! And thanks for the opportunity to paint such a great sculpt!

Last edited:
100_2207-1.jpg

Love the facebook page if you want you can use this pic I added some text to the picture to give credit to the artist.

Back