Customikey's Toys of Wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some highlights of my current commissions!

P3080071.jpg

P3080069.jpg

P3080075.jpg

P3070044.jpg

P3080079.jpg

Your work is simply superb. What parts did you use for your E3 Vader? Sideshow? Model kit?

Thanks! The E3 Vader was made using A LOT of different things, most notably an altered kanamit body, a hasbro Anakin/Vader, and a Kotobukiya kit.

Nice! I was wondering about the helmet in particular. I'm assuming koto mask and hasbro dome? Very nicely put together. If you could send me a parts list through pm I'd really appreciate it. If it's not a secret that is. Lol

I don't have a list, and it's been a long time since I made that Vader. I can tell you that your assumption on the head is correct!

Thought I'd post up my (nearly) completed Mal Reynolds; Customikey did the paintwork on him and again shows why he's a legend around here :duff

hhi.jpg

hhj.jpg

hhk.jpg

hhf-1.jpg

Ok, I said I'd do it! And here he is in all his bloody glory.
I picked up a spare shirt and a set of right hands for this, so I can display him bloody or clean!
100899ef.jpg

39565970.jpg

4b5032b9.jpg

c40f4449.jpg

Woof, this thread hasn’t seen action in two years! Reason being that my acting career has sort of taken over and I’m away from my desk a lot. Also Hot Toys has raised the bar to such a level that i’m mostly not needed anymore, lol. Anyway, I’ve dredged the old girl back up for anyone interested in ancient Sideshow Freaks history!

Woof, this thread hasn’t seen action in two years! Reason being that my acting career has sort of taken over and I’m away from my desk a lot. Also Hot Toys has raised the bar to such a level that i’m mostly not needed anymore, lol. Anyway, I’ve dredged the old girl back up for anyone interested in ancient Sideshow Freaks history!

Good to see ya back! That's awesome that things are good for you, career wise. It's funny, this thread was one of the first places I checked out on this forum when I first signed up over 11 (Eleven! Jeez!) years ago.

Thanks! I know! It’s been 12 years for me, and so many changes, so many of us have come and gone or shifted. But the spirit seems to have remained the same.

Back