Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally back on track.

Pertwee is gonna be prepped along with a number of Tom Bakers as well as Ada's Troughton.

Feeling the Who love jones

Should be able to get most done in a few weeks. Will post images as usual.

Russ, just admiring your sculpt as I type. Damn, flawless. Bustin to break out the airbrush.

Have a few tricks up my sleeve for Pertwee.

I'm new to this site and I'm amazed at the amazing custom sculpts. Dr Who is a great favourite of mine and this Pertwee head is fantastic. Seen a few others but nothing compares to this. I know it's a very old thread but if you still have the mould.......yeah I know doubtful........I'd love to buy one.....

Barlow tends to disappear and reappear, he gets very busy with his work. This is just a hobby for him. He's reoffered it before, but as you can see it's been awhile since he last posted. You just need to check the site every so often to see if he's offering anything. Typically look around holidays. He usually has some time off.

True dat !!
Been busier w comission work than usual lately but I plan a rerelease for past sculpts and some new ones too ;) Still have a lot of collecting voids to fill in here for my shelves and yours .

Hope to reboot late November or after soon after November if things lighten up .

Russ

Thanks for reappearing from the ether MB. I'll keep an eye out for you. Where's the best place here to check you out, (if you don't mind me asking!).

John

I guess here...lol

when I check in. I will let people know in the INTEREST section when things are back on track :)

Hey are we going to see peter cushing released....a headsculpt of him is soooo overdue

I havent posted in that section yet,,it will be coming . I was just lookin at my Brig sculpt today in fact

Back