Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these pics are making me very jealous. Where has mine been? Sitting on my desk waiting for me to get enough money saved for a paint job. :(

HEY VIKKITX
YOU HAVE A BOX ON THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY !! :banana
Should be there next Tues or Wed because of the Holiday :monkey4
perdone4.jpg

Russ

AWESOME!!!!!! :joy:joy:joy

Hopefully I'll get a chance to finish the blue "Invasion of the Dinosaurs" jacket and shirt over the holiday. With that, the Sea Devils outfit like the one you used for this pic, and the red velvet jacket, Pertwee will have quite the collection of outfits awaiting his arrival. He had so many wonderful wardrobe choices.

Russ_scarf.jpg

Hey Russ you have a package on the way too :banana:banana
One season 12 scarf done at long last.
Hope you don't mind me putting this here Russ?
Jay

Last edited:
Excuse me while I ...............:chew:banana:chew:banana:chew

Cant wait !!!!!

Thank ya !
Russ

Can someone help me with getting my pertwee some clothes......is there anyone on here that is doing clothing for the 3rd doctor? or anyone i can contact about making some clothes?

Yes,
Thats what I initailly used for mine. Not a bad outfit and you should be able to pick up one fairly cheap :)

Dinosaur1.jpg

A quick pic of Russ's headsculpt, modeling my version of Pertwee's outfit from "Invasion of the Dinosaurs." I had to add the blue edging to the ruffles on the collar and cuffs.

Over the next week or so I hope to add more pictures and info about various Pertwee outfits on my website's Doctor Who: Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee) page.

:chew:chew:chew:banana:banana:banana:joy:joy:joy

Yeah Vikki !!!

Thats awesome , I didnt remember you doing that outfit either , very cool !!!!!!!! Get some shots with Jo Grant

I'd love to get a Leela outfit from you.

Dinosaur1.jpg

A quick pic of Russ's headsculpt, modeling my version of Pertwee's outfit from "Invasion of the Dinosaurs." I had to add the blue edging to the ruffles on the collar and cuffs.

Over the next week or so I hope to add more pictures and info about various Pertwee outfits on my website's Doctor Who: Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee) page.

Here's my Pertwee custom FINALY, better late than never (laugh).

PERTWEECUSTOM2.jpg

I have more pics posted here.

Besides Russ' awesome headsculpt, thanks to Vikki for the terrific shirt!

These look great !!
I wish those Sarah Jane heads had been available he need his assistant !!

If I add her to my to do list, I dunno when itd get done...lol

Hey at least it'd get done and we'd stand a chance of getting one. Unlike what happened with he who must no be named.

Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself, man. Keep the Who stuff to the things you've already mentioned before tacking on any more! (laugh).

Like Jamie... :angelsmil

hey guys ; ) i just wanted to congratulate Russ on his flawless execution of pertwee.... from sculpt to distribution to finished pics from his happy friends.... they all look amazing! well done x ive been working away before xmas but im back now and ive missed u guys ;) ill hopefully have a few new surprises in the next couple of weeks to share with u, its good to be back speak soon
MGx

Back