Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Pertwee and sonic a few minutes ago. WOW Beautiful work man. Hafta go drool some more over it or just to the side:monkey5
Thank You.

Really? im in the UK too and they havent shown up yet....maybe tomorrow

Yep, really... spot of proof - (still a WIP... waiting to see what he looks like in the cold light of morning before I sign off on him & get some decent photos taken)...

4thDoc_0.jpg

... I'll keep my fingers crossed that the postie will bring your Pertwee package v. soon!

Yep, really... spot of proof - (still a WIP... waiting to see what he looks like in the cold light of morning before I sign off on him & get some decent photos taken)...

4thDoc_0.jpg

... I'll keep my fingers crossed that the postie will bring your Pertwee package v. soon!

Brilliant! lovely paint job. The outfit Deans mum made is brilliant isnt it :)

My Pertwee has arrived also. A beautiful piece of sculpting and thats a damn fine paint job nick!

4thDoc_0.jpg
Beautiful paint work, Nick! You've brought Russ's sculpt to life very nicely!

These are looking amazing !

I think I have my list up to date, can you all look and see if anyones status isnt correct ???

Here is the updated list with board members and what their status is to my knowledge ....

William Shatners Toupee + 2 Sonics - RECEIVED
knucklefunger + 2 Sonics + Barlow head - SHIPPED
Tekkaman + 3 Sonics - RECEIVED
TheObsoleteMan + 1 Sonic - RECEIVED
scifi67 + 1 Sonic - RECEIVED
Gruff Old Bear - RECEIVED
Milo 1164 + 1 Sonic - RECEIVED
BillyB + 2 Sonics - SHIPPED
duck of death + 1 Sonic - RECEIVED
captainjamesbrooke - SHIPPED
2000man + 1 Sonic - RECEIVED
uriah10 + 2 Sonics - RECEIVED
Inkeddalek + 1 Sonic - RECIEVED
pixletwin - RECEIVED
MiskatonicNick + 3 Sonics -- - RECEIVED
alibi + 1 Sonic-- - RECEIVED
morethanatimelod + 2 Sonics-- - RECEIVED

Russ

Last edited:
Sorry for the late update, Mom had an aneurysm & been spending a lot of time at ICU, then rehab.

Anyway, got the Pertwee, Barlow & sonic

HOLY HELL MAN!!!!!!!!! The images don't do the sculpting justice. I hope I can come through with painting soon & do them justice.

Glad you got them J !!! Thanks for the compliments,

Sorry to hear about your mom , Ive been through many medical problems myself w my Mom, so my hopeful thoughts go out to you and her !!

Russ

I may need to re-read the OP but how long will these sculpts be available? I'm trying to get the team (of Doctors) together :D

Barlow, thank you. It means a lot. Seriously, thanks. I had brain surgery last year, her this year. At least there are some things we can laugh about together.

You sir, inspire with those sculpts. I cannot believe the quality. smooth pieces look so much beter when painted up. Very refined.

Thank you

My best wishes go out to you & yours too Knucklefinger - going through some pretty dark times here with my Dad's health. So extra thanks go to Mr Barlow as painting that Pertwee helped me switch off from those worries for a while!

W301.jpg

W303.jpg

W307.jpg

Can't wait to see who's next - fingers crossed for a Delgardo Master to keep the 3rd Doctor company :)

Miskatonic, thank you. Very sorry to hear you Father's hit a rough patch. If I've learned anything, it's that when lousy things happen, things of equal or better proportion that are good follow. Please wish him well for me,

Ok, that Pertwee of yous pretty much sets the bar high for the rest of us. Damn, I gotta start workin overtime

While I'm waiting on my actual Pertwee costume I got this temporary one going on I wanted to share with everyone. I think it's what John Nathan Turner would have dressed him like if Pertwee became the Doctor in the eighties. Whaddaya think? :)

DSC00657.jpg

HOw dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!...lol

ANd why do you have an army of Phantasm spheres ??

Back