Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much talk of man ass here...
This does look awesome and i think i'm gonna have to get it. The battle damage elements and legs make it just about different enough from the reg bust to justify getting it...at least, that's my reasoning!
Wai Man pound my ass too bro! lol

W T F is this talk of ass!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This is going to be a great piece of ass, I mean figure!!

If they can pull off the sweat on the bust, then man, my ass is pounded too! :lol:lol

I am sooooooo getting this,AWESOME!

I am looking forward to the Smiling sculpt finished too,what that is all about,alternate head for Big Boss maybe.

this is what i've been waiting for ... question, can i buy the battle damaged bust and legs together, or are they going to be sold seperately, as one Battle Damaged statue?

THANKS ! ! ! !

37409411224235862524030.jpg

enter-the-dragon-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's excellent, the best news of the weekend. Thanks breakersrevenge, your feedback is always appreciated

:hi5:

It's all cool!!

Don't forget, who ever u use to buy this version, be quick as it's going to be limited. I'm pretty sure the numbers will be low,

MAN! WOW! I posted a photo shop of this figure on Arnie Kims Blog when he first released the bust and wala! HE NEVER disapointed!!!

:bow:joy

MSRP : US$170

Available in August 2010

WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION of 2500 PCS

Limited Quantity Pre-Sale in ANI-CON HONG KONG ( 30th July ~ 3th August )

AN EVENT EXCLUSIVE?! oh noes

MSRP : US$170

Available in August 2010

WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION of 2500 PCS

Limited Quantity Pre-Sale in ANI-CON HONG KONG ( 30th July ~ 3th August )

AN EVENT EXCLUSIVE?! oh noes

I think that's just so a select few can preorder one before general sale.

I bloody hope so anyway, this is a grail piece for me no doubt.:rock

Back