Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually really want a 1:6 enterbay bruce lee figure but hey is this a little over half that price so I am reconsidering

That's pretty funny that a 1/4 statue is less than the 1/6 figures :lol Guess if everyone just used plastic (which honestly looks great here) we'd be saving a lot of money :lol

Wonder if other companies will consider this as a more affordable alternative?

I gotta agree but I do hope the materials they are using is durable and can withstand minor bumps etc.

Thisi will be the perfect compliment to the 1/6 figures, or the 1/6 figures will be the perfect compliment to this :)

does anybody have any idea how tall this will stand?

it looks amazing, and for that price, i might get one. (why do their 1/4 cost half of what their 1/6 figures cost?)

If I manage to get one of these (and man am I going to try) I'm going to get a little nameplate engraved with "Bruce Lee" to cover up the Enterbay logo. I hate manufacturer logo's!:pfft:

:lecture

I'll most definitely be doing this as well :exactly: Still blown away by this piece!

It may be lower once they have it in stock. Their shipping prices, like their pre-order prices, aren't final.

Pre-ordering from BBTS is very convenient, no commitments and no need to e-mail or call to cancel.

Back