Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is amazingly priced when you consider the sculpt quality, paint apps, pose etc. It absolutely pees' all over the Sideshow effort and that ridiculously priced Cinemaquette statue. Enterbay are really pushing the boundaries with their products and giving Hot Toys a real run for their money...

Is there any reason you guys are ordering from websites other than Enterbay, which is the cheapest? I've never ordered from Enterbay, so I'm just curious. I needs me one of these figures.

Last edited:
It may be lower once they have it in stock. Their shipping prices, like their pre-order prices, aren't final.

Pre-ordering from BBTS is very convenient, no commitments and no need to e-mail or call to cancel.

Plus you get to wait extra long for them to get it in stock!

:wink1:

Lets hope the paint apps is good. Even with the seems and everything, if the paint is horrible, all is lost. Enterbay lacks consistency in their production of late.

PRE-ORDER secured ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

bruce-lee-apprv.gif

and relief washes over me in an awesome wave :)

I really want to order this...where you guys ordering ? I live in Canada and usually order from Toys2 but they don't have it up yet. They have the bust on pre-order still and as far as I know that one's out and still nothing coming my way. So I don't want to take a chance and I want to order this one somewhere I know I'll get it even if it's in the US.

I really want to order this...where you guys ordering ? I live in Canada and usually order from Toys2 but they don't have it up yet. They have the bust on pre-order still and as far as I know that one's out and still nothing coming my way. So I don't want to take a chance and I want to order this one somewhere I know I'll get it even if it's in the US.

have u tried enterbays online store? they have it up for pre order

Back