Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Woody Inc. mirror base today :)

B01.jpg

B02.jpg

B03.jpg

Mirrors = Can't get out of the way of your own pictures :dunno

Hey Joebad...Nice shots of that...I love my ETD 1/4...Not so sure I am getting the WOD 1/4 due to the facial expression...One knows when tightening all your muscles in your body, you tend to make a funny look. Guess I have to see one in person for my deciding.
I want a GOD version maybe Bruce when he came up the stairs with the green bamboo stick holding the Chucks on the tip end, and standing there with that Cocky Smerk
Not like this Cin statue either...
SDCC2010176.jpg

Thanks Moe, yeah I'm not totally sold on the WOD statue yet but I'm sure its impressive in person. A GOD version would be a definite hit.

Hey Joebad...Nice shots of that...I love my ETD 1/4...Not so sure I am getting the WOD 1/4 due to the facial expression...One knows when tightening all your muscles in your body, you tend to make a funny look. Guess I have to see one in person for my deciding.
I want a GOD version maybe Bruce when he came up the stairs with the green bamboo stick holding the Chucks on the tip end, and standing there with that Cocky Smerk
Not like this Cin statue either...
SDCC2010176.jpg

Is this for sale? Or going to be on sale?

Back