Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Buddy...You can make it out of this using the 18" Art asylum Bruce lee God Suit...Sneakers might be hard

Here is one of Mine Custom with jacket
bl14.jpg

I like it!

hey, i have a question for those of u who have this statue.

i noticed mine is beginning to show serious signs of leaning. my bruce now looks like he's about to fall over to his left. but the post that goes into the wooden base is still pretty rigid. so i'm not sure what's happening. anyone else have this problem, and if so, any ideas how to fix it? this is quite alarming.

i noticed mine is beginning to show serious signs of leaning. my bruce now looks like he's about to fall over to his left. but the post that goes into the wooden base is still pretty rigid. so i'm not sure what's happening. anyone else have this problem, and if so, any ideas how to fix it? this is quite alarming.

Anything on this issue? Has this happened with someone else's too? I was thinking of getting this but want to make sure.

Last edited:

Wow that's very alarming, and the 1st I've heard of this issue for this amazing piece though I do recall 1 case for the other BL statue where this occurred (Hydeous' statue) and it was very bad. Mine isn't showing any signs of leaning fortunately.

My Bruce Lee had been in the box since I bought it. I seriously can't wait till I move so I can get all my statues & figures displayed.

I just got mine yesterday! Bought it from eBay. And it's my first EB figure I purchase.

Tell me, guys, :gah: did any of you had rough time trying to fix the pegs of his feet into the holes of the wooden base?

579739_10150815726755906_1348349804_n.jpg

535993_10150815726955906_582565905_9932196_1859804792_n.jpg

181376_10150816510920906_582565905_9936098_1700793777_n.jpg

Yes, I had some trouble with mine as well. Those pegs just wouldn't match up with the holes and one of the feet had the hardest time being inserted fully into the base. After a few minutes of fidgeting, it went in and it's looking great!

Problem is, I don't think I can ever get it back out again without doing some damage to his legs! :slap

Hi, guys. OK, thanx...now at least I feel OK cuz I thought it was a knock off!

I used a metal tool to make the holes a bit wider and I also rubbed the pegs with a soap. That was the only way I could fix Lee on his base.

Got my Woody Inc. mirror base today :)

B01.jpg

B02.jpg

B03.jpg

Mirrors = Can't get out of the way of your own pictures :dunno

Just saw that WoodyInc is doing a 2nd run of this awesome dio!!
This statue has remained my all time favorite Bruce collectible so I'm not missing out again on a way to improve it even more. My pre-order is in!!

:confused: Who thinks that this statue actually looks better in photos than in real?

I would say that about every great piece.
Good photos make great pieces look 99% real. But in hand they are still just 1/6 and 1/4 toys (or statues).

My 1/4 mirror base from OneSixthBruce has arrived and damn it is awesome !!

I love this statue anyway but the mirror dio adds SO much. And because its real mirror that reflects properly you get the same awesome depth and multiple reflection as in the movie itself.

Can't recommend enough. If you've got the statue, you NEED this base!

A few left at the link still:
https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ent...enter-the-dragon-custom-mirror-base-490-p.asp

My 1/4 mirror base from OneSixthBruce has arrived and damn it is awesome !!

I love this statue anyway but the mirror dio adds SO much. And because its real mirror that reflects properly you get the same awesome depth and multiple reflection as in the movie itself.

Can't recommend enough. If you've got the statue, you NEED this base!

A few left at the link still:
https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ent...enter-the-dragon-custom-mirror-base-490-p.asp

Glad you got ok! now the challenge is... take some pics without in the mirror!! lol

Back