Statue Gentle Giant doing Iron Man Statues? (Iron Patriot @ GG Booth @ SDCC!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad someone is doing something based off Iron Man! /sarcasm

This was posted over on Cool Toy Review as part of the Gentle Giant booth. I also know there are two threads for this guy over in the Marvel Action Figures section, but it appears GG is doing an Iron Patriot AND Igor. I want them both!

SDCC_2013_Gentle_Giant_Ltd_Wed-044.jpg

Not shiny enough...but for a GG price, I'll take it.

GG price? Their confidence is sky high, plus they are taking advantage of potential secondary market, like they saw with their BabyDolls. Whisper from their self-made line is priced at a MRSP of 679.. From 279 USD that the Sucker Punch girls went for.

GG price? Their confidence is sky high, plus they are taking advantage of potential secondary market, like they saw with their BabyDolls. Whisper from their self-made line is priced at a MRSP of 679.. From 279 USD that the Sucker Punch girls went for.

Wow! Thank you GG new marvel line! :banana:fireworks I want a new 1/4 x- men rogue and psylocke! :clap

so, did Sideshow lose the license for 1/4 scale Iron Man statues? If there was any time to announce maquettes from Iron Man 3, this would have been it. But instead we see Gentle Giant doing it...

Back