Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

greymask said:
How I wish watchmen get the same treatment from HT :(

If Watchmen had made a billion at the box office, it would have.

Yep, standart for almost every HT's sculpt.
That's what ruining 'em.

It's like you're just complaining to complain.

They aren't going to include a dozen head sculpts with each figure to appease every single person. Instead they include one or two that work in a wide array of poses and keep the cost down.

The movie isn't out yet and very little footage of hawkeye had already been shown yet people are saying the expression is wrong. How do you know that? Based on the comics? These are movie figures, not comic figures. Everything they have shown of Renner as Hawkeye so far has nothing more than a stern scowl, even when falling to his would-be death while shooting upward...

oops i posted this pic in the wrong tread ..anyway:

Likeness doesnt look too bad in this pic

559988_2558189412600_1789970061_1609706_535044191_n.jpg

Like the recurve he's sportin', same kind I sue. :)

Alrighty, can we move along to the Avengers that actually look a bit like their 616 counterparts?

I'm ready to check out some of the Avengers I actually plan on buying.

1/6th Hulk to go with TFA Cap, Thor, and MKVI Iron Man please...and a peak at the 1/4th offerings too.

Dont understand all the Debby Downers the figure looks great and the only way to buy the avengers is to buy the whole collection in my opinion. I can see a nice display with having them all standing back to back like in the trailer.

Hot Toys did a great job on his likeness, but I'm not a big fan of the movie design. It could have been cool if Marvel would have given him more of his comic look. Then this would have been amazing. But that's not Hot Toys fault. I imagine this will be a light seller.

Hot Toys did a great job on his likeness, but I'm not a big fan of the movie design. It could have been cool if Marvel would have given him more of his comic look. Then this would have been amazing. But that's not Hot Toys fault. I imagine this will be a light seller.

when you say comic look are you talking about like having his mask like in marvel vs capcom video game.

People want the people and pink masked hawkeye. They say comic look but fail to realize that this is a spitting image of the ultimates comics hawkeye, just like fury...

I actually think Hawkeye is the one charcter that looks more bad ass without a mask and just his glasses.

I actually think Hawkeye is the one charcter that looks more bad ass without a mask and just his glasses.

Agreed. He looks awesome this way and it's believable. The purple tights and pointy mask looks fine on paper or a cartoon but in live action it wouldnt work.

Back