Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I probably will get this and display it wearing the black recon outfit using the second backdrop. The Enterbay HD02 that I have on preorder can be my hall of mirrors Bruce Lee.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I gotta admit, its growing on me. Although I have enterbays version, its displayed with just the pants. I like the look of the blacksuit so might get it and use that option and have the mirror display for my enterbay one.

WTF is my superman !!! :panic::panic::panic: and that body sculpt look like crap :nana: But I will PO, my first BL figure :wave

Price $1480HKD/PO $1450HKD/VIP 10% off, extra body $100HKD VIP $50HKD :yess:

So we will get head-less, hand-less, stand-less & feet-less.... muscle bodies for about half the price of full TTM bodies?

What are the chances that the final version will be an improved version of the prototype? Do they still have enough time to change the body and the BD face?

Also, does Hot Toys listen to customer feedback such as the ones found here? and if they do listen, do they act upon it? Has this ever happened with a figure that has received negative feedback from a prototype and Hot toys decided to do a major overhaul of the figure to satisfy customer demands?

Nope, sorry, he ships tomorrow, no changes.

So we will get head-less, hand-less, stand-less & feet-less.... muscle bodies for about half the price of full TTM bodies?

I believe this is a special offer for ppl who PO in HT store and Ani-com.:)

Also, does Hot Toys listen to customer feedback such as the ones found here? and if they do listen, do they act upon it? Has this ever happened with a figure that has received negative feedback from a prototype and Hot toys decided to do a major overhaul of the figure to satisfy customer demands?

I think it depends. It somewhat happened with the DX01 and big time with the DX02 suit.

They've updated most of their figures from prototype. I think it's safe to say their Bruce Lee will be no exception.

I think it depends. It somewhat happened with the DX01 and big time with the DX02 suit.

they changed it from a prototype of the DX01 and DX02 first shown to the public? or they just changed it based on the old batman and joker MMS?

Wow, totally unexpected and a definite purchase!

Wow! I was really expecting it'd be either a Rambo 4 or a Christopher Reeve Superman. What a surprise indeed! This may well be our chance to get a high-quality Bruce Lee figure without chasing for the Enterbay ones. :)

But then again.. What if the prices for the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures drop because of this? :D Would you go for Hot Toys or Enterbay?! :D

It,s just me or the Enterbay version looks better??

WTF are those old 1/6 Hasbro Gi-Joe forearms???... Man, they are ridiculous and grotesque :gah::gah::slap

It,s just me or the headsculps have some "likeness problems" from certain angles ?? :dunno :thud:

Definitely I,ll keep my Enterbay ETD version although the Hottoys version has much more accesories.... and I will try to get the mirrors stand. Looks cool :yess:

Edit: I forgot to say: Epic disappointment with this DX04..honestly. I did not expect something like this :dunno

:balrog:balrog:balrog:crying:balrog:balrog:balrog
Please hot toys!:( don't make me please!..wait!..ok! .ok! ..i will buy it .i will buy it....just don't hurt me:(..

It,s just me or the Enterbay version looks better??

WTF are those old 1/6 Hasbro Gi-Joe forearms???... Man, they are ridiculous and grotesque :gah::gah::slap

It,s just me or the headsculps have some "likeness problems" from certain angles ?? :dunno :thud:

Definitely I,ll keep my Enterbay ETD version although the Hottoys version has much more accesories.... and I will try to get the mirrors stand. Looks cool :yess:

Edit: I forgot to say: Epic disappointment with this DX04..honestly. I did not expect something like this :dunno

We've been discussing it all throughout...

BD head and body = bad

Normal head and all of the other stuff = great

Last edited:

Wow color me shocked!!! I woke up this morning to check my email newsletter from Hot Toys. As I slowly scrolled up on my iphone my excitement was shot down with a huge WTF??? Ill probably still cop it but they have to fix that body and BD head. It looks like a Bruce imposter. The other head is definitely good for collector consumption.

Looks like Enterbay will have to tone down their prices on future Bruce. Hopefully, this will encourage them to do better especially QC.

Gutsy move HT, a total unexpected move :clap The figure looks awesome. I will try selling my Enterbay GOD and FOF before deciding whether to purchase.

Back