Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a cloth hatband on the fedora?

Either way I'm really liking this bastard more and more. Might be wise to buy several for when the naysayers start looking for one a year after it's released.

Yea I am not sure how I feel about this yet. The sculpt is not there yet, that is for sure. Hopefully, SSC won't have an NRD and I can order from them otherwise I will be ordering else where.

I definitely see Ford in the hatless head. The weird proportions of the clothes, neck and head just make the whole thing look odd to me.

I rarely hate on a likeness from HT, but this isn't there for me at all. The hat is weird as with most HT hats. To tall or something. Been waiting for an Indy and I guess I'll wait longer unless there's more changes.

OMG.......THIS IS INCREDIBLE. count me the hell in, this is hands down the best indy. period. but WHERE THE HELL IS THE RELEASE DATE?? now that we got specs, the actual release shouldnt be too far ahead right?

I just wish it came with two heads. We pretty much have two great figures. I hate to set him up and have to box up the other costume!

I think the reason he looks so buff isn't from using the Wolverine body but the head being undersized too it, which is alarming, that's a pretty small head, but I think that's what you get taking the old Arnie Kim sculpt and bringing it over.

Definate pickup for me. Could care less what people think. Almost reminds me of when people were _____ing about HT's Wolverine fig when the prototype pics first hit...

Definate pickup for me. Could care less what people think. Almost reminds me of when people were _____ing about HT's Wolverine fig when the prototype pics first hit...

and Wolverine's likeness still doesn't look like Hugh...

when i looked it up online, seems the release date for this indy figure will be 3Q of 2011, which is probably going to be around the fall time. ah well, answers that question. is it at all possible it might get released sooner though?

If the hat is removeable that's good news IMO.

I remember when they released the Godfather Ex (with hat) spec pics and everyone harped how it looked wrong, but was later fixed to fit properly so they have plenty of time to get the hat fit fixed.

The sculpt, well that's another matter... and the jacket, and the belt colors and....

BTW, where are the specs?

i know it's a prototype. But you can look at almost all my post about figures and i never say the figure looks off..
changes will be made. But i am waiting on this...please do superman soon so i can easily pass on this..

This will be a buy for me looks better than the one from the expo I think only thing I don't like is the hat but I'm sure they'll fix it and the sculpt .

I think it looks pretty damn good! I'm not even a big Indy fan but I'm considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back