Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE to be the photoshop guy.. but this one shows the ford likeness shines after the neck is thinned.
167514_488155237343_58690437343_6403172_2157210_n.jpg

Why the hell is the hat sitting so high?

That's a proto hat, same thing happened with godfather, looked funny, but they fixed the fit which is what i assume they'll do here too.

BTW, I know I'll get flamed like a celeb at the golden globes but

this is starting to grow on me. :lol

i know you guys are hoping to be able to pull the hat down, but I'm thinking that the hat magnetically attaches to the head and when you take it off the PERS System is exposed then covered again with the additional hair piece. So unless HT makes some modifications to the height of the hat, there won't be anyway to pull it down. but of course, that's all speculation

Re: indiana

164885_488155302343_58690437343_6403173_1023034_n.jpg

I very much like this shot, as it hides the length of the oversized hat. I'm sure if HT doesn't fix this, someone will come up with a clever mod or replacement hat.

I'm guessing the hat isn't all that adjustable either. I'm afraid this figure might have an accumulation of little flaws that make it a tough sell.

I'm impressed by all the goodies he comes with but there is just something off with the sculpt. That horribly high hat and beefy neck doesn't help much either. But if they expect me to cough up $200 bucks they should make some adjustments.

For those wondering about PERS.. On the Hot Toys Facebook page, look at the Indy pics and then one of the captions by Hot Toys is "Newly developed head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)"

So yes, it does have PERS

I think this one is a tear down and rebuild.

The sculpt looks like someone but NOT Harrison Ford (A_s_h_t_o_n Kutcher maybe?)

The neck is way too thick

The jacket looks too cheap and shiny

The hat look big and wobbley

The shoes look like he JUST BOUGHT them and wore them straight from the store

I know this is a prototype, but so far...Sideshow's Indy still kicks Hot Toy's Indy's ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back