Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the head looking small, its that giant neck. I think this would look way better on one of the regular TT bodies with sculpted necks like from the Goeman line or w/e.

Looks more like the guy who gave Indy the hat in 1912.

I was thinking the same thing, I'm really disappointed with the headsculpt. I'm glad I held onto the sideshow indy head so when this guy arrives I can swap heads.

I'll definitely order this--but I do think Hot Toys can improve the head sculpt, and they probably will. Someone did a photoshop in the other thread and really it just needs a few tweaks to get the likeness right. They're really close though.

and Wolverine's likeness still doesn't look like Hugh...

It looked better than the initial prototype and the final product (after some minor tweaking) resembled Hugh more than what pictures would have you believe. I think this Indy fig is going to follow in that same pattern.

I also like that it comes with the standard Hot toy Stand as well. Allows me to display without the dio background and keep uniformity with the rest of my figures.

I'll be picking this up.

I'm also betting there will be some tweaks from HT before this hits stores.

179479_488154657343_58690437343_6403162_4255278_n.jpg

This pic looks like Ford to me, somewhat. If you can excuse the jacket and whip! But the sculpt is better here.

I'm sure there will be plenty of these around NOT to have to preorder now.

it looks pretty good, the sculpt looks alot better.. but I'm not digging the neck.. he looks YOKED... indeed pre-ordered..

LOVE the shoes tho.

There are plenty of shots where he looks Ford-ish thats for sure. Thats whats driving me crazy I suppose is they're not off by too much but still not there.

He looks weird. Those shoes are really weird, they look so, 'colorful' and clean. Not a huge fan of the whip, looks really 'chunky'.
Hope the hat pulls down more. Hopefully HT will fix some of these things, and that likeness is a bit off putting. Dont think ill be getting this one untill i see in hand pics.

If there are changes made to the sculpt and jacket or they look better in hand I'll pick this up. Definitely not gonna preorder this one unless something better is shown which would be typical for HT.

The jacket is the most surprising thing to me. It really looks bad. Shiny, ill fitting and thick. Reminds me too much of the Relic Hunter jacket.

There are plenty of shots where he looks Ford-ish thats for sure. Thats whats driving me crazy I suppose is they're not off by too much but still not there.

It is maddening... so close, and yet...

It does look VERY ford.. what doesnt is that neck!!

Yep. Hope they make a more suitable body for Ford.

Hmm, I don't know what you guys are looking at, but I'm still not seeing it. And believe me, I want to see the Ford likeness in this figure, but I don't.

The jacket is the most surprising thing to me. It really looks bad. Shiny, ill fitting and thick. Reminds me too much of the Relic Hunter jacket.

YES! I know, its killing me because HT is the first company to get the jacket's length correct ... then they use THAT material! It looks like the Toys McCoy now. :slap

I'm not that picky, but I can't believe anyone likes this.

Sideshow's Raiders figure is about $90 and can now be picked up in a few places for $45+

Can anyone honestly say this is worth double or more than the Sideshow figure?

Think I'll stick to the premium format statues. No one can do a 1/6 figure that competes with them.

Some of those pics look great and give a better sense of what this figure can do and all it comes with, display possibilities etc....but the jacket is still too clean and new looking, the head only sorta looks like HF and it simply looks too small for that body. The head may also be a little too squat sorta like Yulli's Schwarzennegger sculpts.

Its a tough one this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back