Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's possible that there were different capes for photoshoots and for action scenes in the actual film, just as there were two cowls used by Keaton, one of which had shorter ears so he could fit in the batmobile.

As far as I know, the are several capes used in the film, but I think any of them are as long as the photoshoots' one.

Absolutely. It all comes down to personal preference and opinion. Although a pic of him mid turn is bound to make his cape look shorter as its floating.

Absolutely. It all comes down to personal preference and opinion. Although a pic of him mid turn is bound to make his cape look shorter as its floating.

And If I remember correctly, there was a veyr short cape for Batmobile, right?

sahy2a6u.jpg

9erysyzy.jpg

I agree, at the end of the day the look of the cape comes down to personal preference. I've always had the image in my head of how I wanted the cape to look and in my eyes I have achieved it. I've always remembered Batman standing with the cape draped down, almost body hugging. It's such a versatile figure that I think the cape will look good from any pose or whichever futzing you decide to go with...:)

You could make a fortune producing dioramas Roberto!!

I know I'd buy off you.

I'm wanting dioramas/backdrops for my figures once I've got that detolf (or whatever it's called) cabinet from ikea.

You could make a fortune producing dioramas Roberto!!

I know I'd buy off you.

I'm wanting dioramas/backdrops for my figures once I've got that detolf (or whatever it's called) cabinet from ikea.

:rotfl thanks so much Rick, very kind of you. I really just do things like this when I have a few hours spare at the weekend. Difficult to find time due to having a young family and with another newborn on the way :yess: this Batman diorama was built as part of a set to go with my 1/6 89 batmobile...it's actually a lot bigger than what people think and it's as ligh as anything! Only took me 4 hours to complete and is something anyone can do...

I don't know if anyone of you guys have this HS... I got late to the party :monkey2

I need an Alfred to join my Keaton Hot Toys....

ebayheads003.jpg

007rk.jpg

It's made by Moe, but it's sold out...

Tony Meis 2.0= bulgy across the chest & not noticeably any longer in length, v2 is not always better than the original

In my opinion the v2 is better. And it is longer. When I had both I over laid them flat onto each other.

I just prefer the v2. My opinion.

Hi everyone i just joined, but have enjoyed reading all the posts for a awhile now. I just started collecting Hot toys this year after collecting 6 inch figures for years. Im loving collecting 1/6 scale already and have picked up quite a bit in the last 3 months and just got keaton batman this week and love it!!! brings back so many childhood memories.

Hi everyone i just joined, but have enjoyed reading all the posts for a awhile now. I just started collecting Hot toys this year after collecting 6 inch figures for years. Im loving collecting 1/6 scale already and have picked up quite a bit in the last 3 months and just got keaton batman this week and love it!!! brings back so many childhood memories.

Best HT figure EVER! I switched from 6" figs to 12" in '05 and haven't looked back.

Back