Hot Toys - MMS 86 -The Spirit - THE OCTOPUS figure spec & hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats so scary how real that looks. Fabric and everything, leather, fur etc etc

Interesting how SLJ has no goatee in the movie. The HT figure looks more badass though! Pics from toy-world.

the_octopus.jpg

dsc2358u.jpg

dsc2326e.jpg

dsc2328.jpg

dsc2332.jpg

dsc2340z.jpg

dsc2351e.jpg

dsc2363.jpg

dsc2335y.jpg

Interesting how SLJ has no goatee in the movie. The HT figure looks more badass though! Pics from toy-world.

dsc2351e.jpg

This pose is SUPER :google How they do that? Is there wire run inside the coat?

And HT really should give us those Desert Eagles.

Last edited:
the more i see of this figure, the more i want it. I wonder if it will be hard to find after a while because i'd really prefer to get dutch and pred 1 and iron man mark 1 first...

I really wanted these figures but repriortizing means that all 3 Spirit figures had to get the ax.

i don't think hot toys made the wrong decision by adding the goatee but then again if they didn't most of us could bash a mace windu without having to sand it off.

i don't think hot toys made the wrong decision by adding the goatee but then again if they didn't most of us could bash a mace windu without having to sand it off.

They were working from pre-production pics, like the one on Empire magazine. I think it makes him look more evil, but I guess Miller decided to go with the clean shaven look. Or SLJ wanted to screw with Miller, so shaved it off on his own.

They were working from pre-production pics, like the one on Empire magazine. I think it makes him look more evil, but I guess Miller decided to go with the clean shaven look. Or SLJ wanted to screw with Miller, so shaved it off on his own.

I doubt it's the latter. If it was something Miller really wanted, he could've just had the Make-up/FX crew add one with fake hair.

I doubt it's the latter. If it was something Miller really wanted, he could've just had the Make-up/FX crew add one with fake hair.

True, but I'd like to think that Sam finally read the script and saw how horrible it was and was trying to make problems whereever he could.

Back