Hot Toys - MMS 86 -The Spirit - THE OCTOPUS figure spec & hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the goatee sculpted!? :confused:

I would say yes:

4038_DSC_3235a_3x4.jpg

My second post was a reply to YOUR post. So it should be:

Isn't the goatee sculpted!? :confused:

I would say yes:

4038_DSC_3235a_3x4.jpg

It looks like it would be easy enough to take some nail polish remover and erase the goatee and tattoos. Then everyone can have there instant Nick Fury or Mace Windu.
uh...Fury has a goatee..............

And isn't that goatee sculpted!? :confused:

:eek: :lol

I would say yes:

4038_DSC_3235a_3x4.jpg

:lol

Looks sculpted. :confused:

Wait.. wrong smiley..

:D

There you go. C'mon bro, try to follow along. You're starting to get confused and lost like EdwardNygma1. hahahahaha..

It looks like it would be easy enough to take some nail polish remover and erase the goatee and tattoos. Then everyone can have there instant Nick Fury or Mace Windu.

Originally Posted by Devil_666
Isn't the goatee sculpted!?

Nail polish remover is actually corrosive. So I think you could just kinda wipe the goatee off.
But you can also do unwanted damage to the sculpt in the process.

Last edited:
There you go. C'mon bro, try to follow along. You're starting to get confused and lost like EdwardNygma1. hahahahaha..

so......dizzy.............:lol

HEY...that was rude of you to say, you shouldn't discrimate me....um....uh...............you're a meanie! :rolleyes:

I managed to score the SLJ head loose for an upcoming bash I'm working on. I absolutely love this head sculpt! The likeness is eerily dead on, which brings me to the paint job. Though the paint application is great, I'm going to have to figure out a way to address his running mascara, black eyeliner and zebra striped eyebrows.

htsamjackson00d.jpg

htsamjackson01.jpg

htsamjackson02.jpg

Just putting the finishing touches to my The Spirit figures review, this pic made me smile!-
Whosmace.jpg

man what a fantastic jackson sculpt...I can't wait for the review. I actually enjoyed the film for what it was since I had zero expectations going in, but I'm still sad that the Spirit figure came out the way it did. Although I'm not getting it I'm looking forward to better photos. Looking forward to your review.

man what a fantastic jackson sculpt...I can't wait for the review. I actually enjoyed the film for what it was since I had zero expectations going in, but I'm still sad that the Spirit figure came out the way it did. Although I'm not getting it I'm looking forward to better photos. Looking forward to your review.

The Spirit is actually pretty nice, the problem is that Macht is a dull pretty boy, but I think it looks like him quite a bit-
spiritref.jpg

Spirithead2.jpg

SpOc2.jpg

And the Octopus sculpt is just sublime, I know everyones been so into the battle of the Godfathers, but the head sculpt of the year is right here!
Octheaddetailx3.jpg

imo the Spirit figure is really nice, and looks like Macht. Pics don't do him justice, he looks alot better in hand. He is proudly displayed next to my HT Batman figures

First time in this thread.

Has anyone tried using this head sculpt to make a Mr. Glass?

Back