Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not. But its not like you'll notice, unless you're totally anal and put magnifying glasses up the the accessories.

i'd love to see some repaints and maybe some re-sculpting here and there, like the nose hole
love to see what someone like Les Walker could do with Two-Face

harveytwoface06ae6.jpg

harveytwoface07at1.jpg

harveytwoface08hy9.jpg

harveytwoface09pk6.jpg

yeah, Two Face seems to be made to slouch, i guess it's supposed to add to him looking menacing and angry

seems like lately Hot Toys LOVESSSS having their figures have bad posture

Here are more pics as promised including the one cerealkeller requested. Sorry for the less than optimal pics again, the weather isn't very optimal today. It's only like 5pm outside and it's already dark.

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

Just in case someone is wondering, my TDK Bat is a first batch bat.

And as you can see from the pic, Harvey Dent facial expression is not easy to get a decent pic with. Most of the time, his eye looks too wide open.

Really like the burned head, looks so ugly ;-)

And not want ing to derail, can someone link me to a Toys2 suit, don't know where to search. Thanks

wow nice pics you two. more Agen, more already! :D
For some reason, and i have no idea why, but imho, the Dent head is my favorite of the two after having seen them side by side like that. How can you say no, to that figure after seeing them, look at the likeness, it's fantastic! Best yet IMHO. Something about the twoface head looks off to me, not sure what it is, i think it's the dead straight line dividing the face from good to burnt. I dunno, it looks amazing, i can't wait to get him now, i'm definately hitting up ebay to get one in stock. I think noisetrigger's one looks to have a 'slightly' more nondefined blend, there's still a good mix of unburned into the burned, and slightly burnt good skin, for eg, just under the hairline, and down.

Last edited:
Back