Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean a swastika?

hmm...that's strange, i never noticed that before. i may not be keen on swastikas, but it still has to have nazi accuracy, right?

Yeah, but what I meant was the armband is just sold red. Not even the white circle on it. Sideshow at least put a cross on their Red Skull. This just looks to be solid red all the way around. Hard to tell if the belt and other areas have swastikas though.

I'd say given how much more mainstream Hot Toys has become, i doubt we will see an accurate uniform with this figure which gives me more of a reason not to get it, atleast DID makes accurate stuff.

Im not much into Scarlet's looks. she's too pig-nosed for me. Id take Akerman over her perfect perky boobs too :monkey5

The thing that i do not like is, over at Toys2.net..Silk Spectre II is going for $159.99 and Silken is going for $129.99 and she comes with more stuff..WTF is up with that?..i do like the Spectre figure way more though.

I like Malin more than Scarlet too, even though they are both beautiful, Scarlet's looks are not very consistent. And I've always thought Malin was cute. Not hot, but she's cute! :)

The thing that i do not like is, over at Toys2.net..Silk Spectre II is going for $159.99 and Silken is going for $129.99 and she comes with more stuff..WTF is up with that?..i do like the Spectre figure way more though.

Only thing I can think of is DC wanted more money for the Watchmen rights than the Spirit. They could practically give rights to the Spirit away now and nobody would want them.

Only thing I can think of is DC wanted more money for the Watchmen rights than the Spirit. They could practically give rights to the Spirit away now and nobody would want them.

DC and Warner are trying to make up for their movie tanking.

DC and Warner are trying to make up for their movie tanking.

Definitely not a case of DC wanting more money for the Watchmen. Silk Spectre is priced the same as Silken Floss in Asia. My guess is that the retailer viewed Watchmen as a hotter property and decided to retail it for more. Same thing happened with the Dark Knight figures....NA retail prices were a lot higher compared with HK even when factoring the shipping cost.

a comment o n her amrband. this is just my opinion, but it loks like it's simply turned around backwords. many companies are loathe to display nazi paraphanila, with good reason. VW won't even let their products be associated with milatary.

I'll wager she's got the swastica, they're just not showing it in the shots.

But also, don't forget the prototype images are not showing any swastika beneath the eagle on the hat or belt buckle and the cuff armband is blank as it should show what division shes from.

I can't believe people are complaining about there being no swastika, it's not there for obvious reasons

Back