HT--Executive Officer---KANE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D'you know whats really annoying for a european Hot toys customer? By the time we get the damn things over here everyone else has finished talking about them - everyones posted pictures already. Done and dusted, the threads disappear or are on their 234th page and the conversation has moved off on some tangent!

Not saying you guys are to blame. It is what it is.

did you order from a uk site or Japan ?.
Thats one of the few reasons I order from Japan , i enjoy the discussions about the figures just as much as the figures themselves.

Yes, I can understand how that would be frustrating.

Anyway, I've been reorganizing my collection recently and I moved Kane & Dallas out of their individual cases and into a Detolf. They fit nicely and I think these poses work pretty well.

ht_kane&dallas2.jpg

did you order from a uk site or Japan ?.
Thats one of the few reasons I order from Japan , i enjoy the discussions about the figures just as much as the figures themselves.

Got Kane and dallas through sideshow. Most of my stuff I get from Toys2 though. They're quick once things come into stock but obviously a lot of other peoples orders will be fulfilled first - these people are first to post pictures - not much point in me posting pictures when I get mine (although I'm also lazy and find posting pictures a lot of hassle).

I had some trouble finding an "official" Dallas thread, so I'll post this here. I just noticed that Dallas has been added to the list of gift card eligible products. Is that new? I'm kind of surprised that he's not selling better, but maybe most people who only wanted one chose Kane as expected. Anyway, he's a good figure to use a gift card on.

I've never figured out how or where one gets gift-cards... having said that, it is discouraging to find Dallas up for one, he's one of the best figures of the year IMHO.

yea, it's looking like BRJ also with Dallas comming a close second. hard to believe he's on gift card now and so easily available. :monkey2 but with the hobbits and Gandalph still around also it's odd. all these are really great figures.

yea, it's looking like BRJ also with Dallas comming a close second. hard to believe he's on gift card now and so easily available. :monkey2 but with the hobbits and Gandalph still around also it's odd. all these are really great figures.

It might be because of the state of the economy.
Some have lost their jobs and others are weary and don't spend as easily as before.

Come to think of it, Hicks was up at SS for quite some time too....and look how that turned out. :monkey3

Yes, I can understand how that would be frustrating.

Anyway, I've been reorganizing my collection recently and I moved Kane & Dallas out of their individual cases and into a Detolf. They fit nicely and I think these poses work pretty well.

ht_kane&dallas2.jpg

such an awesome pic. so many figures, so little detolf space:banghead I definitely want to get these guys and if the Iron Man MKIII won't be coming out until Jan, I might have found me an X-Mas gift after I take care of everyone else's. But yeah, how does one get these SSC giftcards?

I received these a couple of days ago and have come to the following conclusions:

There are 12 inch action figures and then there are 1/6th scaled works of art. These two figures fall under the later.

Some of my other figures now look like "dolls" compared to these two. Simply put, Hot Toys has few peers in the 1/6th genre.

Now I'm wanting to pick up an "Alien", at least one space marine from "Aliens" and even a "Predator" as well. This has now become an addiction... (Let's not even talk about Ripley and the Power Loader...) I've even seriously considered getting another Kane or Dallas and converting it to a "Lambert".

So without further adieu, here are a few pics of these two. As most of you know, they look vastly nicer in person, compared to my crappy pics.

Back