HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
relooking at the picture, it seems your pred had more battle damage then you had wanted. Shame that it broke but hopefully your repair makes it all better.

I ddint even notice the notch on the guard for the hook-up until I realized I had put them on the wrong way and had to turn them around (seeing the flesh/net made me go oooooooh).

I think it'll be OK. I imagine that when I was attaching the arm, I weakened the join somehow, and then it just fell off when I moved it a bit later. As others have mentioned, it was harder to get in than the other arm.

Are there any other europeans here like me who have preordered it from sideshow? I received a message two weeks ago saying that they would charge my credit card but they still haven't...
Should I contact them?:confused::confused:

Anyone?? I'm starting to wonder if I will get this one...

I wouldn't worry just yet Dark Spidey, Sideshow was a little behind shipping out to U.S. customers as well, I'd wait until the end of next week before getting concerned.

Mine's due for delivery tomorrow, can't wait :rock

I wouldn't worry just yet Dark Spidey, Sideshow was a little behind shipping out to U.S. customers as well, I'd wait until the end of next week before getting concerned.

Mine's due for delivery tomorrow, can't wait :rock

All right,Thanks. I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics MaulFan!:monkey5

DSCN6179.jpg

DSCN6178.jpg

DSCN6176.jpg

One of my new favorite figures...and the accessories really help make it shine. I'd have to say this must be one of the best releases since the Power Loader. :monkey5 :D

I must say, I'm a bit nervous about assembling this thing tomorrow. Crossing fingers for no breakages or issues and hopefully it won't take too long to get him together so I can start shooting him.

I must say, I'm a bit nervous about assembling this thing tomorrow. Crossing fingers for no breakages or issues and hopefully it won't take too long to get him together so I can start shooting him.

Just take your time and keep a hairdryer handy and you will do fine.

Just take your time and keep a hairdryer handy and you will do fine.

what he said :) patience is key

use a hair dryer on anything you have trouble with :)
But only heat up one item at a time - once you get something on him, let that item cool down and harden before you start putting more stuff on.
thats my 2 cents

you'll be fine

Thanks guys, I'm sure having assembled Hicks before this will be a good practice for what lies ahead.

PICT0003.jpg

Were you actually trying to make them look like they're posing for the camera? This shot looks like they're doing a press call for the movie or something, very nice.

Back